Warranty for Controllers

Discus and support Warranty for Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I would like to Ask is there a Warranty for Controllers. And how can I order an Repair or Replacement is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Warranty for Controllers

Hello I would like to Ask is there a Warranty for Controllers.

And how can I order an Repair or Replacement is this possible?

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Warrenty Info

The warranty for accessories is different. Controllers have a 90 day warranty.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox 360-One controller warranty

The warranty for xbox controllers is 90 days.

M3tal Daz3, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Warranty for Controllers

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Dadwhite Win User

xbox controller waranty repair

Here is a link to the controller warranty repair site. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/controller-warranty

I believe that controllers have a 90 day warranty
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox design lab controller warranty

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on warranty on your design lab controller. You can follow the guide

controller warranty
    , in the future for any controller. Your controller looks as it may be in warranty as the warranty is 120 days for a design lab controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

buttons xbox controller not working properly

Hello SabRednopal,

Standard warranty for Xbox accessories is 90 days, or 3 months. Unfortunately, it seems like you are outside of warranty. you can however, check your controllers serial number here : Controller
    Warranty

If you are out of warranty, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  8. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Warranty expired after 11 months?!

Hello!

The warranty on the Xbox system and the controller often have a different warranty length. In the US the Console has a 12 month warranty, but the controller has a 90 day warranty.

I would definitely contact support directly to get the warranty issue resolved, since it should definitely still be under warranty. They would also be able to confirm the warranty on the controller itself.
  9. HE died for u Win User

Controller warranty?

Bummer, do you know what the cost is to have the drifting stick problem fixed? Thanks
Thema:

Warranty for Controllers

1. Warranty for Controllers - Similar Threads - Warranty Controllers

2. I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...: For some reason, afterI add my Xbox One controller to my account, it does not appear on the devices list. I have tried adding it and waiting and it did not work. If I could be able to add my...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty: I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start...
  4. Extended warranty on Amazon elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty on Amazon elite 2 controller: How would I buy an extended warranty if I bought this item from amazon? Could I still just buy a warranty from the online microsoft store? What can I do since I dont live near a physical microsoft...
  5. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Wow, Unbelievable...so first I send my accessories with my Xbox and it sounds like from the answers I have gotten I am not able to get them back. On top of all this, I sent my Console back...
  6. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Hey all, Incredibly disappointing that my Xbox One X I sent in for repair a few weeks ago came back today without a power cord, HDMI, and Controller that I sent originally. Sure, I could have...
  7. Warranty for Xbox One S Controller that Comes with Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Xbox One S Controller that Comes with Console: I read on Reddit that controllers that come with a console are covered under its 1-year warranty. When I check my controller's warranty status with its serial number, I'm told that it is no longer...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico: Hello Microsoft community. I purchased my Xbox Elite S2 controller a few weeks ago and I'd like to purchase extended warranty. I've been looking over the past few hours and haven't been able to...
  9. xbox elite controller 2 warranty

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox elite controller 2 warranty: If I lost the piece of paper that says I have a warranty for my controller can I still get it fixed or would I need to purchase a new warranty or would I have to buy whole new controller. the A...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 Controller / warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 Controller / warranty: Hello, first of all sorry for my English, I am French suddenly I do my best to succeed in making myself understood. Here I have an xbox elite series 2 controller and it has a problem with the left...