Warranty for Controllers

Discus and support Warranty for Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I would like to Ask is there a Warranty for Controllers. And how can I order an Repair or Replacement is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Warranty for Controllers

Hello I would like to Ask is there a Warranty for Controllers.

And how can I order an Repair or Replacement is this possible?

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Warrenty Info

The warranty for accessories is different. Controllers have a 90 day warranty.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox 360-One controller warranty

The warranty for xbox controllers is 90 days.

M3tal Daz3, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Warranty for Controllers

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Dadwhite Win User

xbox controller waranty repair

Here is a link to the controller warranty repair site. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/controller-warranty

I believe that controllers have a 90 day warranty
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

buttons xbox controller not working properly

Hello SabRednopal,

Standard warranty for Xbox accessories is 90 days, or 3 months. Unfortunately, it seems like you are outside of warranty. you can however, check your controllers serial number here : Controller
    Warranty

If you are out of warranty, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  7. HE died for u Win User

Controller warranty?

Bummer, do you know what the cost is to have the drifting stick problem fixed? Thanks
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller Warranty

Yes as long as it's within a year you can submit a repair and have it sent to get fixed. Make sure your console is registered on your account though. You can this by logging into xbox.com, clicking on my account and selecting manage devices. You can also
    submit a repair on that page too.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Controller Warranty

Hey there,

You can start all repairs through our
    Online Service Center
    . Just be sure to register your Xbox One console and accessories! Feel free to keep us posted.
Thema:

Warranty for Controllers

1. Warranty for Controllers - Similar Threads - Warranty Controllers

2. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  3. Xbox One S standard controller = what is the standard warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S standard controller = what is the standard warranty?: Hello, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle, which includes the console and two standard controllers, on December 5, 2018. I have noticed a consistent problem with only one of the controllers, where...
  4. One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S controller malfunctions. Warranty expired, What Do Now?: Got an S for my birthday. 5 months later, controller won't connect wirelessly, it vibrates continuously even when the controller is turned off. When i plug it in to the console, it will work for a...
  5. Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.: Hi everyone, So my customized controller is not working correctly, the RS drifts up and when I start up my xbox, instead of just moving up/down/left/right with 1 step at the time, my controller...
  6. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  8. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  9. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  10. Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Warranty: How do I check my design lab controllers warranty? 94a868f3-68de-4032-be32-aafcf0da1d84