Warranty for Kinect adapter Xbox One S

Discus and support Warranty for Kinect adapter Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I bought a new Kinect adapter for Xbox One S at 18 of September 2018. Total cost was 52.99 pounds. But since last two month it don't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PavelsKazaks, Aug 3, 2019.

1. PavelsKazaks
    PavelsKazaks Guest

Hello! I bought a new Kinect adapter for Xbox One S at 18 of September 2018. Total cost was 52.99 pounds. But since last two month it don't work properly. The seller doesn't answer to me and Ebay buyer protection team advised me to ask you for help. It
    seems that the input for cable in adapter is broken. Tell me, please, what can i do to solve this problem? How can i use my warranty? I can show original box picture and payment.

:)

PavelsKazaks, Aug 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

free Kinect adapter

3. preetamd Win User

KINECT and X BOX ONE S

4. TG Fireflex Win User

Kinect Sensor for Xbox One S

Checkout:
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter

For users upgrading from original Xbox One to Xbox One S

For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. To request your free Kinect Adapter, contact Xbox Support.

To save time, we recommend that you make sure your Xbox One S console, original Xbox One console, and Xbox One Kinect Sensor are registered to your Microsoft account. Go to Device Support to register your devices.

For users new to Xbox One S

Customers who have just purchased a Kinect sensor to use with their Xbox One S console can buy the adapter from the Microsoft Store or other participating retailers
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

USB1 port of Xbox one s cannot discern Kinect

Kinect ports

If you're using an original Xbox One, there's a unique dedicated port on the back for plugging in a Kinect sensor.

If you have an Xbox One S or Xbox One X, you’ll need an adapter to use Kinect. The adapter plugs in to the back-left USB port. For details, see

How to use an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with an Xbox One S console
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Kinect Support for XBox One X

The Kinect will work on the Xbox One X. It just needs the adapter. Assuming it's the right adapter, then it should work fine with Kinect games and voice commands.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter

The Kinect is definitely not built into the Xbox One S or X. That saleman was misinformed.
Thema:

1. Warranty for Kinect adapter Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Warranty Kinect adapter

2. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  3. Controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty: I triggered the accessory warranty, and bought the xbox two weeks later, then it is under the 3 month warranty of the controller, and appears as no registered service, as if my control was not...
  4. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  5. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  6. Kinect warranty/ support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect warranty/ support: We'd like to purchase some sets of Kinect for a project of a University study, on the quality of movement of primary school children. The project is for 5 years to run. Now the production of...
  7. warranty Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    warranty Kinect: I broke my Kinect warranty. Do I have to send it along with the console? dcbe8c25-e71f-44d9-b92e-5aaeb8a29566
  8. Fan of Kinect stopped working: repair costs out of warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan of Kinect stopped working: repair costs out of warranty?: My Kinect is turning off intermitted probably because it get's over heated. And that's because the fan is not working at all. Now my Kinect is already out of warranty, I'm wondering if anybody...
  9. kinect warranty ran out hours ago!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect warranty ran out hours ago!!: my kinect stopped powering up about 45 days ago or so.. i finally got around to jumping through the hoops to get it fixed just now and you are telling me that i ran out of warranty yesterday.. can...
  10. xbox 360 & Kinect warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 & Kinect warranty: Hello, I have contacted the chat twice regarding the incorrect warranty expiration dates for my xbox 360 and Kinect. Both times I was assured that it would be corrected. Needless to say it...