Warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5 0a525633-e2ac-41eb-bdca-1e678a11d1d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesseomighty, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Jesseomighty
    Jesseomighty Guest

What is the warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5

:)

Jesseomighty, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Warranty for controllers varies depending on your region but it's mostly 90 days. What region are you in let me confirm that for you?
  3. L0st1nMyM1nd Win User

Gamestop has X1 Day One Bundles available

"The Xbox One Forza 5 Premium Bundle includes an Xbox Day One Console, a 2nd Wireless Controller, Forza 5, and an Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Membership. Reserve your Day One Edition today.* Be first to experience Xbox One with the Day One Edition. Available in
    limited quantities, it features a commemorative controller and an exclusive achievement."

2nd controller 60

forza 5 60

year of xbox live 50

x1 500
  4. xWeckman Win User

Xbox One controller not working on Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 is the only game on my computer that doesn't detect my xbox one wireless controller. I have the newest drivers and as said before in every other game the cotnroller works.
  5. BzDriver Win User

What has been your best 2015 Xbox 1 related purchase so far?

Mine is buying my Xbox One today, with Forza 5, and Forza Horizon.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
Thema:

1. Warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Warranty Wireless Controller

2. Booking a warranty repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Booking a warranty repair: Hi. Not sure if anyone on here can help. My elite 2 controller is broken (lift stick not working properly). The controller is still under warranty but I’m unable to arrange the repair. Repair...
  3. Incorrect warranty on Xbox Wireless Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect warranty on Xbox Wireless Controller: So, I bought a new Xbox 20th Anniversary controller on 9th Dec 2021 and while registering the device, saw the Microsoft Limited warranty as 7 months (Against 90 day warranty support claim by them)...
  4. Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty: Hello community, I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller at Christmas, 2019. Around June, I realised that the trigger and bumpers weren't working so well, so I requested a replacement and...
  5. Standalone xbox one wireless controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Standalone xbox one wireless controller warranty: Hi, I bought a stand alone xbox one wireless controller for my ipad pro. I want know the warranty period of this controller, so I googled it and got an url....
  6. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  8. XBox Wireless Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Wireless Controller Warranty: Hey :) Is it possible to register a XBox Wireless Controller for warranty? I seem to only be able to register my console? 831cdae9-d575-47f2-a922-f2f6e62ebbc9
  9. Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?: Button LB is not working at all. How can I return it for warranty or repair? e9b440f3-3c74-4e07-b231-98253528ea32
  10. Cannot sync wireless controllers after after warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sync wireless controllers after after warranty repair: The title is pretty straightforward. I got this red ring of death problem with my Xbox 360 slim so I sent it to repair. So, the first thing when I received it today was to check if it works, but I...