Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX

Discus and support Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MmAcKz47, Feb 15, 2020.

1. MmAcKz47
    MmAcKz47 Guest

Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service XCloud.

About a week ago my Play and Charge kit has failed after roughly 30 Charges and is still under the 90 day warranty period. The battery will not hold a charge longer then 20 minutes anymore.

I can not find a way to register the product without owning an XBOX ONE and there is no way to reach anyone on phone or email.

Is there any Microsoft people here that can help me?

:)

MmAcKz47, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX - Similar Threads - Warranty Accessories don't

2. Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty: I purchased a new Xbox One X on Amazon in August 2019. I am a divorced father. I have kids every other weekend. They don't use it every time they visit. So Xbox is lightly used. It suddenly...
  3. Warranty seems to have expired early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty seems to have expired early.: I purchased my Xbox One X last year in the month of May. I was checking my device status and noticed that my One X is out of warranty coverage. This doesn't seem right as the Xbox is not a year...
  4. Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.

in XboX Insiders
    Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.: submitted by /u/Tommy03-22 [link] [comments]
  5. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty: Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer. I had...
  6. Warranty issue with my xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Warranty issue with my xbox one s: I purchased my Xbox one s 11-3-2020 , when I registered it on Microsoft site the site shows that my Xbox one s is out of warranty. please help me with this issue ....
  7. Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S: I bought Xbox One S from an online website in India (flipkart) who is officially authorized to sell Xbox. The date of purchase is 19 March 2020 but when i check the device warranty status online...
  8. Need help - Accessory warranty n ° PID unreadable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help - Accessory warranty n ° PID unreadable: Hello, I have a problem with the accessory warranty, a button on my controller is broken and the PID number is illegible (I have a picture), the console is still under warranty, how to do?...
  9. MANDAR A GARANTIA ACCESORIO DE XBOX [SENDING WARRANTY XBOX ACCESSORY]

in XBoX on Consoles
    MANDAR A GARANTIA ACCESORIO DE XBOX [SENDING WARRANTY XBOX ACCESSORY]: NECESITO AYUDA CON EL PROCESO DE MANDAR A GARANTIA DOS AUDIFONOS PARA CHAT DE X BOX ONE. [Translation] I NEED HELP WITH THE PROCESS OF WARRANTY OF TWO HEADPHONES FOR CHAT OF X BOX ONE....
  10. A question about Accessory Warranties

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question about Accessory Warranties: Not sure if this is the right place to put this or if this has been asked, but I heard that if your xbox one messed up you can request for a new one and Microsoft will put your account on hold for...