Warranty issue with my xbox one s

Discus and support Warranty issue with my xbox one s in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased my Xbox one s 11-3-2020 , when I registered it on Microsoft site the site shows that my Xbox one s is out of warranty. please help me with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HussainKapadia, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Warranty issue with my xbox one s

I purchased my Xbox one s 11-3-2020 , when I registered it on Microsoft site the site shows that my Xbox one s is out of warranty. please help me with this issue .

:)

HussainKapadia, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hussain,

Thanks for all the replies. We recommend requesting a call from support. Reason for this is to straighten out the warranty. They will ask for the proof of purchase and can update your warranty to reflect the correct dates. Example: 8 months down the road
    you need a repair, but are unable to locate the receipt, then they will not be able to do the repair. Here is a guide to get a call from support. With the circumstances across the globe, you may have to request a call often as hours may change.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. HussainKapadia Win User

thanks for the help. means when my Xbox needs servicing if have to mail them that my Xbox one Requires servicing and they will send me a mail stating that i need to mail them my receipt which i received from amazon.
  4. HussainKapadia Win User

thanks for the help. It will fine even if the site shows my Xbox one s is out of warranty i can redeem my warranty when my Xbox needs servicing.
  5. HussainKapadia Win User

thanks for the help. Is there any email address for Microsoft customer service or Xbox customer service. because none of them is picking up the call.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

The invoice from your retailer will do just fine in case of issues
Thema:

1. Warranty issue with my xbox one s - Similar Threads - Warranty issue

2. Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...: Title pretty much says it all. I’ve bought two of the Series 1 Elite Controllers over time, and both went on to develop stick drift issues. From reading I’ve done, this issue was not fixed on the...
  3. Xbox one s warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s warranty issue: I purchased a new xbox one s console from Amazon and as per Microsoft policy I should get 1 year warranty but I got warranty of only 7 months. Whats the issue for this? It was a sealed box...how...
  4. PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]: TENHO UM XBOX ONE S QUE ESTA NA GARANTIA , FUI CADASTRAR NO SITE E ESTA INFORMANDO QUE ESTA FORA DA GARANTIA, TENHO NOTA FISCAL DO PRODUTO , E NA CAIXA ESTA BEM CLARO INFORMANDO A GARANTIA DE 12...
  5. Warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty issue: The serial number on my Xbox one controller has been slightly smudged but enough to make it difficult to make out 3-4 numbers, is there a way I can see the serial number digitally?...
  6. Warranty Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Issue: I am trying to find the address for a warranty Controller return. No address was included in the email only a request for me to mail the controller. Where do i find the address?...
  7. Warranty issue²

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty issue²: Hi, I have an xbox one I bought 22.07.2017 (i have the ticket as proof) but the problem is that the microsoft warranty system says it's not on warranty. I just can't figure out who I can contact...
  8. [Warranty Issue] xbox one x system error after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Warranty Issue] xbox one x system error after startup.: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox, which is a gift from my family who works for Microsoft. Now it always show System Error: E102 after startup. :( However, this xbox cannot be replaced/repaired...
  9. Xbox One S warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S warranty issue: Split from this thread. I have a similar problem with an Xbox One S, the unit is in warranty and has been sent to Microsoft, the repair order states they have received the unit and now the...
  10. Controller/warranty/registration/contact issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/warranty/registration/contact issues: Hi, I am having an issue with my elite controller, the left analogue stick tracking left. I am trying to register my product via the website for the warranty but keep getting an error code...