Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia

Discus and support Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to purchase an XBOX One X from a retail shop here in Melbourne. How do i purchase the Microsoft Extended Warranty from Microsoft. There is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeachTundra6811, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia

Hi,

Trying to purchase an XBOX One X from a retail shop here in Melbourne. How do i purchase the Microsoft Extended Warranty from Microsoft.

There is only one shop of Microsoft here in Australia and that is in Sydney. will All customers of XBOX have to travel within the 45 day period to Sydney to buy the extended warranty.

Viji

:)

PeachTundra6811, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Brettman2011
    Brettman2011 Guest
    When is the Forces of Nature dlc available to download today?

Downloading now (in Melbourne, Australia). Had to do a search to find it though in the console.

Brettman2011, Jun 7, 2018
  3. x Jt ViiBeZ
    x Jt ViiBeZ Guest
    Please Help !! Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia :)

DAMN , forgot to write the answer for your first question -_-

Country - Australia

State - Victora

Province - Melbourne

Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia :)

x Jt ViiBeZ, Jun 7, 2018
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

I have an Xbox One X console I got last year. Microsoft also has one shop in NZ too, in Auckland.

I wouldn't recommend "purchasing" an extended warranty. NZ and Australia have strict consumer legislation rights which Microsoft Australia and Microsoft NZ know about and are bound by. My Xbox 360 slim console I got late 2010 is still working perfectly.
    I do have a day one edition Xbox One console which I got November 2013 and that too is working fine still, but am selling it and keeping my 360 and Xbox One X. You get the full 12 month warranty as standard. You are paying a premium price for it, so you should
    get a several years joy from it. Check your local retail stores near you, some of them should offer extended warranties on it. Ask yourself if it's really worth paying airfares/transport to Sydney and back and the extended warranty price.

smileskybird, Jun 11, 2018
  5. Chae247
    Chae247 Guest
    Hey there!

So if you purchase a new Xbox One X you can contact Xbox Support and speak with an agent to purchase the Microsoft Complete Extended Warranty for the console. Just make sure you have the proof of purchase (if not from Microsoft Store locally or online) and
    the console is registered at account.microsoft.com/devices. Now, if you are purchasing the console from Microsoft online you have the option to add the MS Complete to the shopping cart as well.

Microsoft Complete – Protection Plan for your Surface or Xbox – Microsoft "If you purchased your Xbox One console in the last 45 days, you can still purchase Microsoft Complete directly from Microsoft through our service agents or at a Microsoft Store near you."

Xbox Support for Australia
    1 800 555 741

Hope this helps!

Chae247, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Chae247 Win User

Hey there!

So if you purchase a new Xbox One X you can contact Xbox Support and speak with an agent to purchase the Microsoft Complete Extended Warranty for the console. Just make sure you have the proof of purchase (if not from Microsoft Store locally or online) and
    the console is registered at account.microsoft.com/devices. Now, if you are purchasing the console from Microsoft online you have the option to add the MS Complete to the shopping cart as well.

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/accessories/complete "If you purchased your Xbox One console in the last 45 days, you can still purchase Microsoft Complete directly from Microsoft through our service agents or at a Microsoft Store near you."

Xbox Support for Australia
    1 800 555 741

Hope this helps!
  7. smileskybird Win User

I have an Xbox One X console I got last year. Microsoft also has one shop in NZ too, in Auckland.

I wouldn't recommend "purchasing" an extended warranty. NZ and Australia have strict consumer legislation rights which Microsoft Australia and Microsoft NZ know about and are bound by. My Xbox 360 slim console I got late 2010 is still working perfectly.
    I do have a day one edition Xbox One console which I got November 2013 and that too is working fine still, but am selling it and keeping my 360 and Xbox One X. You get the full 12 month warranty as standard. You are paying a premium price for it, so you should
    get a several years joy from it. Check your local retail stores near you, some of them should offer extended warranties on it. Ask yourself if it's really worth paying airfares/transport to Sydney and back and the extended warranty price.
  8. Brettman2011 Win User

When is the Forces of Nature dlc available to download today?

Downloading now (in Melbourne, Australia). Had to do a search to find it though in the console.
  9. x Jt ViiBeZ Win User

Please Help !! :)

DAMN , forgot to write the answer for your first question -_-

Country - Australia

State - Victora

Province - Melbourne

:)
  10. Hullstache Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

In Melbourne Australia, Had the same problem/error code

Restarted console from Setting - up and running now
Thema:

1. Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia - Similar Threads - Warranty Purchase Melbourne

2. Controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty: I trigered my controller warranty, and is under the warranty of 3 months. And it appears as if my controller was not under the warranty. What i do? a3ecdfed-86c4-41e7-b125-a1602fa05748
  3. Controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty: I triggered the accessory warranty, and bought the xbox two weeks later, then it is under the 3 month warranty of the controller, and appears as no registered service, as if my control was not...
  4. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  5. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  6. Xbox One Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Warranty: I’ve recently exchanged my xbox controller. Will it still have warranty or will the exchange cancel my warranty? c50bacca-971b-42cf-8c11-a017c06bac11
  7. Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty: How do i send back my xbox controller? It is still under warranty b5fb9b6f-6c68-457d-8173-36753719bbe1
  8. Console out of warranty while purchased in January 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console out of warranty while purchased in January 2018: Hello, I bought the Xbox one X on 13/01/2018. It is registered on my Microsoft account and is reported out of warranty. Why? Thank you for your answers. a2a1df1c-c3f6-4549-b3d0-267728b59aea
  9. Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.: We have been trying to purchase an extended warranty on a new console for days. The Xbox One and Kinect are registered, all the address information is entered correctly, but when we actually...
  10. Unable to Purchase Extended Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Extended Warranty: I'm attempting to purchase the extended warranty for my Xbox One, however, when I select my registered system, it says no services found. Any idea on how to correct this?...