Warranty question

Discus and support Warranty question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I just upgraded to a One X yesterday and when I registered the serial number it said I have one year warranty but it expires in December. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kreuger33, May 13, 2019.

1. Kreuger33
    Kreuger33 Guest

Warranty question

Hey guys I just upgraded to a One X yesterday and when I registered the serial number it said I have one year warranty but it expires in December. How is that possible ?

Warranty question [​IMG]

:)

Kreuger33, May 13, 2019
  2. HazyCloud Win User

Warranty question

You'd need to contact Shopto to get the details. It seems you do have a warranty until Feb 2015, but I'd call just in case.
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Warranty question

what about my first post mate
  4. Misses Joust Win User

Warranty question

Hi there woshichenlu. The warranty applies to consoles within supported regions. If you are outside currently supported regions, we can't guarantee the quality of service or the ability to repair in a timely manner, if something stops working properly.
  5. ESPPikachu Win User

Warranty question

contact support, they change the warranty of your console
  6. Ennileah B Win User

Warranty question

Yes. I bought it from EB Games.
    Does the same retailer also perhaps sell used consoles?? or nearly new ones?

I purchased mine, Nearly new, from an Independent UK Game retailer, the console had already been registered on xbox.com to the previous owner only 2 months before he traded it into the retailer. So, when my registration was accepted, it only showed 10 months
    remaining on my manufacturers (microsoft) warranty.

Sorry to say this, but it could well be that your console was not brand new, to you, on your purchase.

This would not affect any other warranty that EB Games may have given you in addition however, its wise to keep a proof of purchase for that, then any issues then after the Microsoft Warranty has expired, you would take up with EB Games.
Thema:

Warranty question

1. Warranty question - Similar Threads - Warranty question

2. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  3. Xbox One Play & Charge Kit Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play & Charge Kit Warranty Question: Hi, I am trying to find info on how to use the warranty on my Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, but I can't seem to find where to go or where to register my S/N. I thought I found the right spot but...
  4. Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers: Hello, I just bought a controller from the Xbox Design lab and was wondering what is the warranty policy that comes with it? Thanks! c6550ab4-0c13-470b-bce8-4b28b639c81e
  5. One question about warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One question about warranty.: Hi, I work in Germany now and recently I buy Xbox One S in Saturn store. So I want to ask - when I return to my country (Poland) can I leave my device at Polish Saturn or I have to send it to shop...
  6. warranty question

in XBoX on Consoles
    warranty question: Hello Everyone I live in Hungary and last year ,exactly 2016.07.18. i bought an elite console, just because i wanted an elite controller , i bought from a webshop from Slovakia. I am a hardcore...
  7. Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Question: I sent my Xbox One in for repair. The shipping company said it was delivered but I haven't received an email confirming that it arrived from Xbox? Should I be worried?...
  8. Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service: I bought a gears of war 4 limited edition Xbox one S console last month and have noticed a sort of buzzing/clicking sound coming from the console when powered off, I was advised to send it in for...
  9. Question Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Warranty: I have a question regarding the warranty if I have registered consoles and is under warranty but after the move I have everything except a receipt if I could just use the warranty console as I...
  10. Xbox One Limited Edition - Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Limited Edition - Warranty Question: Hey all, If I were to send my limited edition (1TB) Xbox One in for servicing and I'm sent a replacement console, will I receive a generic Xbox One or an equivalent limited edition console? Does...