Warranty repair order/store question

Discus and support Warranty repair order/store question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jackemc3, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jackemc3
    Jackemc3 Guest

I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty.

But I realized I will be near a mictosoft store in a couple weeks. Can I just bring it to the store instead of shipping it, since I'll be right next to the store And save my self the $13 shipping fee?

Thanks

:)

Jackemc3, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread as there has been no activity. I hope the information provided has helped you get the answer you were looking for.

If you still have further questions or run into any problems go ahead and start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

They dont repair on site at the stores. If you purchased it at the Microsoft store you may be able to replace it. 13 change to ship to be repaired is deff cheaper. It does come back almost new.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Jack,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. I would advise you Contact the Microsoft Store directly to request more information. I do believe you will be able to get something set up with them but it would be best to get this information directly from
    them.

Make a search for the Microsoft store using our
    Store Locator
    , you should be able to find the number to contact.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Reparo

Hello Miguel!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a great question! The cost of the Xbox One depends on if the console is

in warranty or not
    . Consoles that are in warranty do not require a payment in order to be repaired. Consoles that are out of warranty do require a payment to be made. The price for out of warranty consoles depends on where you decide to place the order.
    The price is $139 if the order is completed by a Microsoft account owner on the
    Xbox Hardware Repair
    website. The order may also be placed by contacting the
    Xbox Support Team
    , but the price will increase to $159. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox not reading discs( xbox slim)

Hey there Charlie! Any questions regarding the specifics of your repair should be discussed with phone support, but if you are sure you're outside the 1-year warranty, you would most likely need to pay for the repair. If you do need to start a repair order,
    you can get that going here online (support.xbox.com/.../repair-process). Let me know if you have any questions on this process, thanks!
Thema:

1. Warranty repair order/store question - Similar Threads - Warranty repair order

2. Compensation for the gold account for the warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compensation for the gold account for the warranty repair: Good afternoon. 12.04.19 bought xbox one x . 16.04.19 when you turn on the console started to give errors and did not turn on . Sent under warranty . But because of this I have had a period of...
  3. Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X In Warranty, but only out-of-warranty repair option shown?: Hi, I had an issue with Xbox One X tonight where it suddenly turned off and now won't turn back on, despite the usual troubleshooting, unplugging and waiting etc. Clearly it needs repaired. I...
  4. Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty: Hi guys. Does anyone have any experience sending their xbox in for repair/replace? I sent it in the 30 days grace period after warranty but wondering if i’ll get any warranty period on the...
  5. Xbox One Repair India ( Product out of warranty )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Repair India ( Product out of warranty ): Hi, My Xbox One is not working due to certain power fluctuation and the product is now out of warranty thus I am unable to create a repair form from the Support Xbox page. Can any one help me...
  6. Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?: HI, There doesn't appear to be any way to register an elite controller for warranty repair!! my console (xbox one S) is "out of warranty", which is fine, but the elite I got only a month ago,...
  7. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty: Hi, I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair? I got an elite controller that is now experiencing stick drift. The left stick drifts...
  8. Xbox One Controller well in warranty but website refusing repairs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller well in warranty but website refusing repairs...: I'm unable to return an in warranty Xbox One controller for repair despite being well within the warranty period from date of purchase. I bought it on 27/06/18 and as of today (13/09/18) it's...
  9. How do you get out of the endless customer support loop for a warranty repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get out of the endless customer support loop for a warranty repair?: I am trying to book a repair request for a faulty wifi issue on an x1x but the online system keeps going round in a loop how do you get to talk to a human to sort this...
  10. Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com: I bought a used NTSC-J X360 last year and the PSU died within the hour. Instant bad omen. When I hooked up the Xbox 360 to the American PSU, the dashboard started glitching like crazy and I...