Warranty /repair

Discus and support Warranty /repair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i send my Xbox to be repaired /replaced without the original box? Also Do i send controller off? The control has no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackFitz4579, Mar 3, 2020.

1. JackFitz4579
    JackFitz4579 Guest

Warranty /repair

Can i send my Xbox to be repaired /replaced without the original box? Also Do i send controller off? The control has no problems

:)

JackFitz4579, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

Warranty /repair

Of course. Most don't have the original box anyway.
  3. Etag_Mixer Win User

Warranty /repair

Yes, as long as it is still within warranty. I had to send mine back without the original box before and there were no issues
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Warranty /repair

When you register your console and send for repair they will give you step by step directions. They also sent me a box and actually had UPS pick it up. Not sure if they still do that much or not. It was actually a real easy experience me.
  5. JackFitz4579 Win User

Warranty /repair

Ok thanks very much. Yes it's still inside of warranty thankfully
  6. Smwutches Win User

Warranty /repair

Yes. You're only supposed to send the console itself in a regular shipping box anyway.
Thema:

Warranty /repair

1. Warranty /repair - Similar Threads - Warranty repair

2. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty: Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer. I had...
  3. Xbox warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty repair: I am trying to get my Xbox 1 S repaired under warranty. It registered on MS website. I go to the "Device service and replacement" site and enter all my info. When I submit I get a "A property has...
  4. Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help: A recently sent my xbox one s in for repair under warranty only for then to send it back saying that its void as its either been tampered or opened or serial number is invalid but a bought this...
  5. Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time: Do i get credit to my Xbox live pass Due to my Xbox having to be repaired (under warranty) For the(1 and a half weeks) i couldn't play my game.. 8de82a5d-9ead-4ee4-a6cb-01d96500fe9e
  6. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  7. After repair warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After repair warranty.: I purchased an xbox one x last June and it went for repair in January 2019 due to hard graphics issues, running really hot. I only play 3 or 4 hr a day 4 days a week so it's not hammered and it's...
  8. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  9. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  10. How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?: I bought an xbox one x in march 2019 and it has stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting forums and its definitely a hardware fault. I have been trying to gather information about how...