Warranty Shipping Wrong Address!!

Discus and support Warranty Shipping Wrong Address!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox in to be repaired after having the hard drive fail on me, extremely frustrating since I only use it to watch tv. Now, im supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdHancy, Mar 7, 2021.

1. EdHancy
    EdHancy Guest

I sent my xbox in to be repaired after having the hard drive fail on me, extremely frustrating since I only use it to watch tv. Now, im supposed to be getting it back but my address was entered wrong and its shipping to a totally different state. I contacted customer support and they told me they corrected it, ups contacted me for an address update and i gave them the address. Its now a couple days later and the address has not been changed and the device it out for delivery at the wrong address still!! Why cant I call anyone from support!! This is ridiculous and I am so frusturated Im ready to bash my face through a wall!!!

:)

EdHancy, Mar 7, 2021
  2. DayneMcAfee Win User

Microsoft Tier 3 Support Escalation

This is just really the worst customer service. I'm having to wait for a month and pay $150 to resolve a problem that was not my fault for a part that is under warranty. The proper thing to do would have been to ship me another sensor while Microsoft tried
    to resolve what happened to the sensor that they sent to the wrong address.
  3. soccerp1ay3r Win User

FedEx shipped my warrantied Xbox One to the wrong address, now what?

You could try the front office, it's possible that the driver just read the apartment number wrong.

Also ask if there is any resident by that name, first or last.
  4. EY0B Win User

I told them that I didn't receive it. They said it was signed by HBEJERANO. And I told them I don't know who that is.

I don't know where that truck went. It seems a bit odd knocking on at least 30 doors asking if anyone has my Xbox, perhaps the front office could call them.
  5. soccerp1ay3r Win User

EY0B,

Have you had an opportunity to ask neighbors if they mistakenly received your package?

I have had FedEx deliver something I shipped to the neighbor of the person I was sending it to.

If none of your neighbors have it, then you can call FedEx customer service and dispute the delivery and make a claim for reimbursment.

Once you hear back from FedEx repost here with an update.

6. M ahh tt Win User

You say in the Title that it went to the wrong address but your posts says the van only "passed". Did FedEx tell you they delivered to the wrong address when you called them on the 11th?
Thema:

1. Warranty Shipping Wrong Address!! - Similar Threads - Warranty Shipping Wrong

2. Ordered XSX on launch day, console warranty active since launch day, shipping estimated to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered XSX on launch day, console warranty active since launch day, shipping estimated to...: I have ordered an Xbox Series X on launch day. I have received a shipping confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of December 23. Is it normal that my product warranty is showing as...
  3. Warranty of an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller- What shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty of an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller- What shipping label?: My Series 2 is broken. The upper right paddle(when regarded from the back) only works sporadically(sometimes it accepts the input, other times not). The warranty itself is still active and when I...
  4. Envío de garantia Xbox Elite 2[Xbox Elite 2 warranty shipping]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Envío de garantia Xbox Elite 2[Xbox Elite 2 warranty shipping]: Tuve que hacer una RMA, por un producto defectuoso. Yo vivo en España, pero con la etiqueta que generó Microsoft fue enviado hasta Alemania por UPS. Fue entregado el dia 28/05/2020. Aún no sé...
  5. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  6. Warranty-covered Shipping Label Not Being Emailed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty-covered Shipping Label Not Being Emailed: I've requested a repair for a broken controller that is covered by warranty, I have the repair order number and everything. It says that I will get an e-mail with packing and shipping instructions...
  7. I need a shipping label to return my controller that is under warranty. It's been over a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a shipping label to return my controller that is under warranty. It's been over a week.: I need a shipping label to send back my defective product. Called support, totally useless. It's like the people on the phones have no idea what xbox sells or offers. Totally useless overpaid...
  8. No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.: Just posting a suggestion to the Xbox Support Team to include the resolution of the order. For example if it was repaired, replaced, or something different on the actions you take when servicing...
  9. FedEx shipped my warrantied Xbox One to the wrong address, now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FedEx shipped my warrantied Xbox One to the wrong address, now what?: i sent in my Xbox one to be fixed after I let a friend borrow it, and it no longer worked. FedEx gave it to MS, MS fixed it, MS gave it back to FedEx. I saw the FedEx truck as it passed my...
  10. Shipping costs while under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping costs while under warranty: Why do I have to pay for shipping when the console has a bad bluray drive and its under warranty? I know this is an issue with the Xbox One because mine is the third drive to fail out of my...