Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S

Discus and support Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox One S from an online website in India (flipkart) who is officially authorized to sell Xbox. The date of purchase is 19 March 2020 but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamratKannikar, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S

I bought Xbox One S from an online website in India (flipkart) who is officially authorized to sell Xbox. The date of purchase is 19 March 2020 but when i check the device warranty status online it says warranty will end on 22 Dec 2020. Need help to contact
    the microsoft support to resolve this warranty issue

:)

SamratKannikar, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. But it shouldn't be a problem. You simply contact Microsoft (email/chat/phone) explaining your situation. Microsoft will ask you to send the invoice of the console with the current purchase date (via eMail) then your case will
    be processed and the warranty will be adjusted.
  3. GoGoActionTeam Win User

2 year warranty fraudulent

An xbox 360 s comes with a one year warranty starting on the date of purchase. Its possible to purchase extended warranties from either microsoft or the place of purchase. To have purchased one from microsoft, you would have had to have already registered
    your console and paid around 50$. This link might provide more insight into the warranty and its policies.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-s-new-warranty
  4. onyxishere Win User

I just got my xbox last week and my warranty only has 6 months

Yes it is one year from the date of purchase as stated by section 1c of the warranty agreement.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-s-new-warranty

"Warranty Period" for Xbox 360 S, means 1 year from the date You purchased it; and for Accessories, means 90 days from the date You purchased it.

Since you purchased it from a separate person on ebay the warranty would count from when they purchased the console from a retailer not from when you purchased it from them.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gold member status still not updated on rewards.

Hello KennyTheBassist,

We have still not resolved this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience. Once this issue has been resolved, your account will correctly reflect your Gold Status.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

The 4GB versions of both the E & S models don`t come with an HDD, although it`s easy enough to purchase one separately.

And as stated above numerous times, it`s worth paying that little bit more for a new console as opposed to a second hand one. No chance of it being XBL banned and it will also come with a warranty.

Very doubtful you would find a new S model anywhere, but the E model is easy to pick up. Basically the same workings as in the S, just in a newly designed casing to mirror the One.

So after all that, personally I would go for a 250GB E.
Thema:

1. Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Warranty status reflecting

2. Warranty seems to have expired early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty seems to have expired early.: I purchased my Xbox One X last year in the month of May. I was checking my device status and noticed that my One X is out of warranty coverage. This doesn't seem right as the Xbox is not a year...
  3. Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.

in XboX Insiders
    Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.: submitted by /u/Tommy03-22 [link] [comments]
  4. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty: Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer. I had...
  5. Warranty issue with my xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Warranty issue with my xbox one s: I purchased my Xbox one s 11-3-2020 , when I registered it on Microsoft site the site shows that my Xbox one s is out of warranty. please help me with this issue ....
  6. Xbox warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty repair: I am trying to get my Xbox 1 S repaired under warranty. It registered on MS website. I go to the "Device service and replacement" site and enter all my info. When I submit I get a "A property has...
  7. XBox One S warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S warranty: I purchased my Xbox One S from Amazon in November. It is no longer functioning. The box says that there is a one-year warranty, but my Microsoft account says that the warranty is expired at three...
  8. Xbox Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Warranty: My device was damaged because it was exposed to water. Is the warranty available for this case? 2d7b1ac3-3a59-4897-ae4a-752e96a6571f
  9. Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status: I just got delivered a charge and play kit from Amazon with a highly discounted price. I got bad luck and its not working from factory. According to european law, its my choice to return or else...
  10. No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.: Just posting a suggestion to the Xbox Support Team to include the resolution of the order. For example if it was repaired, replaced, or something different on the actions you take when servicing...