warranty

Discus and support warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox one x brand new from Games shop last year in October and now it's not working. My son logged on here and was informed that the warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by favored17, Aug 26, 2020.

1. favored17
    favored17 Guest

warranty

I bought a Xbox one x brand new from Games shop last year in October and now it's not working. My son logged on here and was informed that the warranty expired on 3/6/20.My question is the Xbox not covered for one year under manufacturer's warranty?

Thanks

:)

favored17, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Warranty

grey area, you bought it from ebay brand new, but it is still classed as pre owned due to being purchased from an auction site, warranty would only be valid to the person who originally purchased it from the official store, you would need proof of purchase
    from the original store to use the warranty in most cases.

warranties are not usually transferrable.
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Warranty

Hi,

This is the bit on warranty from the Xbox Support page Here.

You should be okay as long as it hasn't been tampered with. Also, depending where you are in the world, you would be covered by eBay/Paypal, depending on (if) when it failed.

HP
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Warranty

[quote user="H311SPYTHON"]

does 3rl and e74 cover the xbox originall scratching the games all to heck????

[/quote]

No the 3 years extended warranty is only for the 3 red lights and error E74.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Warranty

With most companies and their products, warranty is not valid outside of the country the product was originally purchased from. In case something were to happen to your US-bought Xbox One X, you would likely have to pay a repair fee, even if it was still under
    warranty.

There used to be an answer on one of the Xbox support articles ("Xbox One Repair: Frequently Asked Questions") that said the
    warranty only applies to the country that the console was purchased, but this webpage is no longer found.

I would contact Xbox Support (choose phone or chat) and ask to verify this information. On the other hand, Microsoft is selling Xbox One X consoles in India now.
    This is the list of retailers that would sell it.
  6. COMMANDO KID 00 Win User

Warranty

look that is what happened to me , daynnanhemana call xbox customer support and explain you`re problem to them i am very sure they will ask for a copy of the receipt
Thema:

warranty

1. warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. I can't place an order for my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't place an order for my warranty: When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." I tried to get a contact with...
  3. Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty: So I have a elite 2 and I like 6 months over my warranty and now my controller start bugging my bumpers don’t work how they supposed to be and now you guys are saying I don’t get the extra year...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller out of warranty: My controller has been experiencing issues with the bumpers as it won't recognise the inputs and the same with one of the rear buttons on the additional buttons you can add on . As the controller...
  5. Is Xbox complete extended 2 year warranty for the Xbox Series S transferable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox complete extended 2 year warranty for the Xbox Series S transferable?: Hello. I might be selling my Xbox Series S soon. I bought Xbox complete warranty about 2 months ago. Anybody familiar with how to transfer the warranty to the new owner if I sell it?...
  6. xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller warranty: hi, i have seen that some people have instant delivery option for xbox controller and they just get a new one instead of replacement and sending one in. although my only option is a standard...
  7. Serviced Series X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serviced Series X Warranty: I had a launch Series X that went out of warranty on December of '21. I tried to turn it on early this month and it was just completely dead. After looking online, I saw Microsoft charges $299...
  8. Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty: Big Hello, I’m having an issue with my Xbox One X.... After approximately 1 hour of game play the console will just shut off. I believe there was a problem with some of the units overheating due...
  9. Xbox one warranty document

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one warranty document: some time ago I had a problem with my Xbox HDMI input, the problem was that I when plugged the HDMI cable on the Xbox and then on the monitor, normally, how I always used to do, the monitor...
  10. Elites Series 2 Warranty Shipment Lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elites Series 2 Warranty Shipment Lost?: I already sent the controller, and have shipping delivery confirmation, I have been patiently waiting for any answers via email and assumed it would take long but its been quite enough time I...