Warranty

Discus and support Warranty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent my xbox to UPS so they can send it to Microsoft for repair. Do I get an email when they recieve it? 100c1a71-8af4-4ff6-8853-4e55c76ffa37 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AFRO SSTEVO, Sep 17, 2020.

1. AFRO SSTEVO
    AFRO SSTEVO Guest

Warranty

I sent my xbox to UPS so they can send it to Microsoft for repair. Do I get an email when they recieve it?

:)

AFRO SSTEVO, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Warranty

grey area, you bought it from ebay brand new, but it is still classed as pre owned due to being purchased from an auction site, warranty would only be valid to the person who originally purchased it from the official store, you would need proof of purchase
    from the original store to use the warranty in most cases.

warranties are not usually transferrable.
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Warranty

Hi,

This is the bit on warranty from the Xbox Support page Here.

You should be okay as long as it hasn't been tampered with. Also, depending where you are in the world, you would be covered by eBay/Paypal, depending on (if) when it failed.

HP
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Warranty

[quote user="H311SPYTHON"]

does 3rl and e74 cover the xbox originall scratching the games all to heck????

[/quote]

No the 3 years extended warranty is only for the 3 red lights and error E74.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Warranty

With most companies and their products, warranty is not valid outside of the country the product was originally purchased from. In case something were to happen to your US-bought Xbox One X, you would likely have to pay a repair fee, even if it was still under
    warranty.

There used to be an answer on one of the Xbox support articles ("Xbox One Repair: Frequently Asked Questions") that said the
    warranty only applies to the country that the console was purchased, but this webpage is no longer found.

I would contact Xbox Support (choose phone or chat) and ask to verify this information. On the other hand, Microsoft is selling Xbox One X consoles in India now.
    This is the list of retailers that would sell it.
  6. COMMANDO KID 00 Win User

Warranty

look that is what happened to me , daynnanhemana call xbox customer support and explain you`re problem to them i am very sure they will ask for a copy of the receipt
Thema:

Warranty

1. Warranty - Similar Threads - Warranty

2. garantie manette[controller warranty]

in XBoX Accessibility
    garantie manette[controller warranty]: bonjour ma manette xbox edition phantom magenta a 2 gâchettes qui ne fonctionne plus elle était encore garantie j'ai donc fait marcher le servie de remplacement de manette microsoft est ce...
  3. XBox One S warranty support

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S warranty support: I have been trying to get my XBox One S serviced for the last 8 weeks now. The support web site takes me around in circles and finally tells me that no support is available for this issue either...
  4. Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty: Is there any chance I can send my xbox back? The warranty ended around July but on the website it says it expired January. I was going to return it but since the pandemic was happening, I never...
  5. The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller that comes with console has same warranty as console or different warranty: I want to check about the warranty of controller that is given with the console for XBOX 1S. Is it same (1 year in India) or is it different? The seller website just says 1 year warranty....
  6. How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller: My elite series 2 controller has really bad left stick drift and sometimes doent respond at all. Its only 5 months old and i have taken great care of it, its never been dropped and always put back...
  7. Elite Series 2 Warranty - Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Warranty - Canada: I am wondering what the warranty period is for the elite Series 2 Controller in Canada, I have seen conflicting reports of 1 year (posted here by a moderator), 90 days and 45 days. I type in my...
  8. Warranty regarding service repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty regarding service repair: So, i recently got a service rapair of a xbox elite series 2, it came in and i checked serial number to find it did not change but the colour it was written it did meaning the unit was replaced,...
  9. Xbox series X warranty options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty options: What is standard warranty? And what extended option do we have? And if i get it with game pass ultimate, is coverage included? a6e517e5-3491-4d9b-bd97-e3b9d3f7da8a
  10. Xbox Elite 2 warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 warranty: so i bought 2 elite series 2 controllers on release day and microsft is saying the warranty expired in march 5 months after purchase. now my original elite had a 1 yr warranty why such a short one...