Warrior United Recruiting 360/One

Discus and support Warrior United Recruiting 360/One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there i am ObiJeff. I am the Clan Leader / Founder of Warrior United. We are currently recruiting for many games for both 360 and One. We would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OBIJ3FF, Mar 2, 2014.

1. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

Hello there i am ObiJeff. I am the Clan Leader / Founder of Warrior United. We are currently recruiting for many games for both 360 and One. We would like to welcome you to check out our website at
    www.WarriorUnited.us Before joining our clan you must be 17+ inorder to join. We hope you understand. We are a mature group of gamers. If you feel like asking any questions please feel free to post
    below. Here are some other details i can give you about our clan so you can make a choice.

Q) How long has your clan been around?

A) 10 + years

Q) When was Warrior United formed?

A) Clan was formed on December 14th 2004. Around the time of Halo 2.

Q) What games do you guys play as a clan?

A) For 360 we play, Battlefield 4, Grand theft Auto 5, Halo 4, World of Tanks, Gears of War 3. For One we play, Battlefield 4 and soon Titanfall.

Q) When i become a member of the clan what kinds of things can i see myself doing?

A) Once a member of the clan, you can earn rank, hold a clan job or duty, purchase clan items from our store - t-shirts ect. Having a blast playing with new friends.

There are some of the things that i have covered in this little Q & A. So if you think that Warrior United is meant for you. I will be sure to hear from some of you soon. See you on the Battlefield.

:)

OBIJ3FF, Mar 2, 2014
  2. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest
    Warrior United Recruiting

Interesting i will have to look into this.

OBIJ3FF, Mar 2, 2014
  3. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

Its nice, but this thread is meant for Warrior United recruiting. Please be respectful and not post your clan info in my thread please thanks.

We are still looking for gamers. If you want to join hit us up on the website or message me.

OBIJ3FF, Mar 2, 2014
  4. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

Anyone be interested in joining?

OBIJ3FF, Mar 13, 2014
  5. OBIJ3FF Win User

Anyone be interested in joining?
  6. OBIJ3FF Win User

Its nice, but this thread is meant for Warrior United recruiting. Please be respectful and not post your clan info in my thread please thanks.

We are still looking for gamers. If you want to join hit us up on the website or message me.
  7. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

Is anyone still looking for a clan? We are recruiting for several divisions in Warrior United. For xbox 360 we have: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, World of Tanks. Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty
    Ghosts. PC: Battlefield 4. We also have a Ventrilo Server for our BF3/4 players on PC. If you are interested please head on over to our website check it out and register on the forums. See the recruitment section on our forums about joining.
  8. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

We are looking for people for the following divisions in our clan. World of Tanks 360e, GTA 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts, Titanfall, Halo. So if you are interested please head on over to our website and register. Also if you have any questions
    please post below. We are also looking for Division Leaders. Are you up for the challenge.
  9. wetplasticbag Win User

I checked out your site, I'd like to invite you to check out ours at www.tacticalgamin.net/hq we've also been around since 2004.
Thema:

1. Warrior United Recruiting 360/One - Similar Threads - Warrior United Recruiting

2. Spartan Total Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spartan Total Warrior: Hi all, just wondering if there's any word on making this game BC on xbox one? It was my favorite game as a child and the first game I had ever fully beat more than once finding all the secrets....
  3. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5: hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do. Any help? He just got xbox live gold as well!...
  4. Spartan Total Warrior/Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spartan Total Warrior/Xbox One X: Hello, I own an Xbox One X, and I found out I could play original Xbox games. So I bought a few one is Spartan Total Warrior made by Sega. I was wondering if there is an update coming out for...
  5. SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3: Hi All, Installed the game and season pass, problem is can play the game to the point the characters are captured, then game won’t proceed. Says please wait for rest of the game assets to...
  6. Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3: At the moment of giving "install" from my Microsoft account it gives the message "There is a problem to obtain this information. Please refresh the page and we will try again....
  7. Warriors Orochi 4 DLC not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warriors Orochi 4 DLC not working.: I have just purchased the Deluxe edition of WO4. (I'm a sad soul, now) Turns out the only thing worth buying deluxe for (the mounts) don't work on my game and for some others as well. During...
  8. Warriors Orochi 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warriors Orochi 4: So today I bought warriors orochi 4,mainly for the co-op/online story, but was disappointed when my friend didn't get rewards/progress on the story for completing the missions. Is there any way I...
  9. The Warriors SB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Warriors SB: I have the demo of The Warriors SB downloaded on my Xbox 360. I would like to pay and unlock the full game, but it says it is unavailable for download. Is there any way I can still purchase this...
  10. Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely: Hi Guys, I recently purchased Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 from the XBOX Live Store. The problem I have is during the download... our internet connection is quite slow, however when the download gets to...