Warzone crashes my xbox

Discus and support Warzone crashes my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime a game loads my xbox one crashes, it sometimes kicks me to the home screen and sometimes it shuts the xbox down,the console is under 1 year... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshHamilton5, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Warzone crashes my xbox

Everytime a game loads my xbox one crashes,

it sometimes kicks me to the home screen and sometimes it shuts the xbox down,the console is under 1 year old. It started 11 days ago and i cannot play anymore.

can someone help?

:)

JoshHamilton5, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Warzone crashes my xbox

Hello @JoshHamilton5, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. JoshHamilton5 Win User

Warzone crashes my xbox

Hi thank you for getting back to me,

So I have tried all off this, still nothing.

The game began to glitch and a black screen would grow in game, however it would go away if I turned away from it and faced another director in game.

Don't know if that helps identify an issue?
  4. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

5. NathanielDel Alleyne Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare causing my xbox one to shut down

I cant play at all today Call of Dury crashes soon as game starts up n click warzone. I just bought game last week
  6. SYED ALIZAIDI Win User

My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

Hi,

has the given reply solved your problem ? Because my game is also causing crash and not just while loading Division 2 but with Warzone and Also if I play Assassin Creed Odyssey for long.

is it a console problem or game problem ?
Thema:

Warzone crashes my xbox

1. Warzone crashes my xbox - Similar Threads - Warzone crashes

2. Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume: Warzone isn’t working with Quick Resume in my case. Everytime I try it crashes and I fall back on Xbox desktop. When I close the game and start it then, it works just fine. I tried reinstalling...
  3. Warzone crashing after every match Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone crashing after every match Xbox series s: Warzone crashes after every match why is Xbox doing this i never had this problem on Playstation 77006505-d6ff-4d95-9848-3f6bd0f0140d
  4. Warzone win crash, still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone win crash, still happening: This same **** has been happening for almost a year now. I played seven games tonight and won two. I glitched and froze, for zero credit for win and had to restart. Fix your ****......
  5. Call of Duty - Warzone. Keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Warzone. Keeps crashing: Everytime i go into a game of warzone, i can play for about 5 minutes then it suddenly boots me to the main menu without any lagging. This has only started happening the last few days and im still...
  6. Call of Duty: Warzone Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Warzone Crash: Hello, I have seen people with this issue and it still isnt fixed. I keep getting a disc error message and I don't even have the disc. I have tried everything. I have restarted my xbox, unplugged...
  7. COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......: The game was working fine on the external drive two days ago, then it started shutting the Series X off when it was trying to load the game. I then moved it to the internal drive, that did not...
  8. Warzone freezing and crashing on Series X|S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone freezing and crashing on Series X|S: I cannot play Warzone without it freezing my system almost every game, sometimes after just a couple of minutes in a game! This happened on my Series S, and the exact same thing is now happening...
  9. CoD Warzone crashing in co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Warzone crashing in co-op: Following the season 6 update, CoD Warzone keeps crashing in co-op. I have cleared my profile (game) cache and reserved space, restarted numerous times, and unplugged the Xbox (and restarted)....
  10. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...