Warzone cross play

Discus and support Warzone cross play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why the hell am I forced to play against pc players? Why can't i just turn off cross play like playstation why is xbox so bad like that I'm thinking of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmed_44, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Ahmed_44
    Ahmed_44 Guest

Warzone cross play

Why the hell am I forced to play against pc players? Why can't i just turn off cross play like playstation why is xbox so bad like that I'm thinking of switching to playstation to be able to turn off cross play on warzone this is really such a joke xbox

All i want is to be able to play against xbox or playstation only players not against trash pc hackers and cheaters even without hacking they have a lot of advantages like fov more fps and so much and also he can connect a controller and have this aim assist thing if he thinks it's too much op truly it's not it's so simple and it doesn't make much difference

:)

Ahmed_44, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Poppi1 Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

3. (Farscape) Win User

Warzone cross play

blame activision for not implementing anti cheat like all other crossplay games. console players have extreme aim assist on controllers by default.

i have stopped playing it all together as i play on pc and fed up with console players and there anti recoil controller exploits and rampant cheating.
  4. Ahmed_44 Win User

Warzone cross play

Lol you can still have this extreme aim assist thing on pc by playing with a controller but i can't change fov or have More fps and many other advantages on pc btw aim assist is not that extreme like you say just try to play with a controller on your pc and you will know it's not anti recoil who told you that and it's not aslo cheating lol i play with the default controller no Cronus or stuff like that

I want to turn off cross play on xbox i want xbox vs xbox or xbox vs ps no pc players like all other games on xbox just like fortnite or apex
  5. Goat91 Win User

When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

The option "Block play with people outside of Xbox live" doesn't let Xbox Users play Warzone. When the option "Block play with people outside of Xbox live" is enabled you can't find any matches on Warzone. Gamers on COD's Activision forums are saying,
    "Sony fought for Playstation Gamers ability to disable cross play on Warzone." However, Microsoft did nothing during their contractual agreement with Activision allowing Xbox users to disable cross play because Microsoft want us to play with PC. I've read
    Xbox Gamers comments on Activision's forum, and YouTube videos stating, "They are going to buy the PS5 rather then the new Xbox because they will be allowed to disable cross play for Warzone."
  6. AngelObullets Win User

COMPLAINT LETTER – PS4 X-PLATFORM HACKING

hi there

With cross play reports get sent to game devs about cheating, nothing we can do also warzone currently doesn't have the option to turn off cross play.
Thema:

Warzone cross play

1. Warzone cross play - Similar Threads - Warzone cross play

2. : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out: : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out So the problem is that I will be playing a game of Warzone and all of a sudden, the game will just completely and utterly have a stroke on my end and...
  3. Purple screen on call duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen on call duty warzone: [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox...
  4. COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store: I just purchased COD Warzone on my XBOX Series X via the Microsoft store however, the majority of additional “packs” required to play the game are unavailable e.g. data pack 2 -...
  5. Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume: Warzone isn’t working with Quick Resume in my case. Everytime I try it crashes and I fall back on Xbox desktop. When I close the game and start it then, it works just fine. I tried reinstalling...
  6. Why are Xbox players unable to disable cross play when playing Warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Xbox players unable to disable cross play when playing Warzone?: We all know there is a large amount of hacks and cheats that PC players can use when playing Warzone. Just google it or search on Youtube. As an xbox player im tired of being forced to play...
  7. Cross Platform Games - Call of Duty Warzone. - PLEASE READ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Platform Games - Call of Duty Warzone. - PLEASE READ.: Dear Devs & Technical team at Xbox, First of all Happy New Year and trust everyone is safe and well :) Regarding Call Of Duty Warzone and Xbox Crossplay in general, specifically the option of...
  8. Issues on warzone cross play communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues on warzone cross play communication: [img] I did nothing and now im not able to hear my mates on warzone that are on other platform, and in the communication settings of the xbox it says this. (Look at the picture)...
  9. COD Warzone/Ground War Cross play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone/Ground War Cross play: First I would like to start by saying, I did not buy an Xbox One X to play with the PS4 or PC crowd. My question is a request. We need MIcrosoft to allow the Xbox One players to play Warzone and...
  10. When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?: When will disabling cross play be allowed for Xbox? The Xbox community is forced to play warzone against PC hackers. They have scripts that allow them to lock onto opponents heads (aimbot.) They...