Warzone disc read error 3.1 and 5.0

Discus and support Warzone disc read error 3.1 and 5.0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. I'm continuously getting the disc read error 3.1 and 5.0 on Warzone on a Xbox X. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times. Very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterRauner1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PeterRauner1
    PeterRauner1 Guest

Hi all. I'm continuously getting the disc read error 3.1 and 5.0 on Warzone on a Xbox X. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times. Very frustrating as this is a lengthy process. Anyone have some help? Was going to buy the new COD but after this I don't think I want to spend the cash on something that doesn't work. Probably will change to PC as well as Xbox service has really gone to ****. Have had a Xbox since day on

but as I say this is BS.

:)

PeterRauner1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Please could you try the following:

1. Press the menu key of the controller.

2. Go to Settings > Devices & connections.

3. In the BLU-RAY section select "Persistent Storage".

4. Select "Clear persistent storage".

5. Please restart your console after!!

If that doesn't work then try uninstalling and removing any data files from your Xbox, then reinstall it.

Thanks

Jamie
  3. BrendanBrown2 Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]

I cleaned the disc and still had the errors. I decided to remove the disc, completely uninstall the game, purchase the digital version, and reinstall everything. I am still getting kicked from Warzone games with a “Disc read error [3.1]”

The game is absolutey unplayable at this point. Please fix this issue or give me a refund for both of my game purchases.
  4. Joe Sanchez1223 Win User

Need help for Apex Legends

Update:Literally as soon as i make this post im actually able to get into the game and play a full game. But im sure if i were to quit this game and try getting back in. I would have the same problem..any suggestions? I am also getting an error code in
    trying to play Warzone “disc read error 3.1” i dont know what to do
  5. BrettLunan Win User

Pretty sure my Xbox is defective

Yeah well if you let it load for long enough, usually after 10 minutes it will come up with an error code. The last time it said disc read error (5.0): ‘common_mp.ff’
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]

Thema:

1. Warzone disc read error 3.1 and 5.0 - Similar Threads - Warzone disc read

2. Warzone Disc Read Error [3.1]: 'mp_bd_body_mp_western_t9wraith_1_4_lod1_l15_tr.ff '

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone Disc Read Error [3.1]: 'mp_bd_body_mp_western_t9wraith_1_4_lod1_l15_tr.ff ': Xbox One X Digital Copy of Warzone Started after update today (May 2, 2021) Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_bd_body_mp_western_t9wraith_1_4_lod1_l15_tr.ff' I’ve never gotten this error before today,...
  3. Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one): Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disk (Xbox one) Basically I downloaded and installed Cold War on Christmas day and not been having any issues with the disc/game until now. When I click on...
  4. Call of Duty Warzone disc not recognized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone disc not recognized.: I've tried all of the suggested reset and reboots from previous posts. Disc is essentially brand new. I've owned since last December but haven't had time to play until last week. Not even 40hrs of...
  5. Disc read error warzone xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc read error warzone xbox 1: I just updated warzone with the season 5 update. Everything is fine till about 3 minutes into a game. I did a power cycle and it seems to have fixed the issue. (Hold power button till full shut...
  6. Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc: Hell all, I have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I was able to play Modern Warfare multiplayer up until this past Tuesday, June 30th, when they released their mid season update. I...
  7. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]: I have been getting disc read errors while playing warzone for the past 3 weeks now. I will be able to play 2-3 Warzone games before it kicks me to the game’s loading screen, and eventually...
  9. Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone: I recebtly had my hard drive fail on ne, and while reinstalling my games i found that Call Of Duty; Modern Warfare only gave me access to Warzone, despite being installed fron the same disc ive...
  10. Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...: I received the Halo 5 disc this morning via FedEx, but do not see the - Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series), which was part of the code...