Warzone Disk Read Error after newest update in April 2021

Discus and support Warzone Disk Read Error after newest update in April 2021 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One and since the April 2021 update, everytime I load into a Warzone match I get disconnected then an error code: disk read error [3.1]:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleDempski, Apr 8, 2021.

1. KyleDempski
    KyleDempski Guest

I have an Xbox One and since the April 2021 update, everytime I load into a Warzone match I get disconnected then an error code: disk read error [3.1]: ""mp_don3_00173""ff'

I have tried clearing my cache and uninstalling + reinstalling Warzone. As per usual, Activison hasn't posted publicly on this issue. Can someone please assist me? I have put hundreds of hours into this game and bought many bundles so it is wildly disappointing I can't play the game I have put so much money into/

:)

KyleDempski, Apr 8, 2021
  2. AlexiaBrown1 Win User

It has completely prevented people from playing and told them to purchase the game again when it is in the disc drive. It's happening to me actually. I contacted activision, and they told me it was an xbox issue, when it very clearly isn't. I contacted xbox, and they confirmed that it is indeed an Activision issue with the bad update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game more than once, same for data packs, cleared my Mac address, hard started/cycled my xbox, and even reset my xbox. Nothing works. I'm still told to purchase the game. This started after I received the error code dev 6034 in the game yesterday.
  3. StarLynx5859538 Win User

Xb1 system updates

after the april update my xb1 comes on and you hear the disk check but it does nothing from there. Who know what this is. I insert my disk and the screen reads "insert disc".
  4. RCblackbelt24 Win User

Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.

I have the newest April update and I have not seen this error since.... It was very frustrating and I hope it is permanently fixed.
  5. f00xm4n Win User

has the new update broke my xbox

I am getting a lot of errors, after the April preview update, mainly with friends related tasks, and my controller randomly crashes which can only be fixed by removing batteries and quickly turning it back on. Nothing with disks but then i am all digital
    :)
  6. SUPER HUTCH Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]

I have same exact error and my game is completely digital. I cant play Warzone at all after the last update
Thema:

1. Warzone Disk Read Error after newest update in April 2021 - Similar Threads - Warzone Disk Read

2. Warzone isn't working ......................

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone isn't working ......................: Does anyone else have an issue where it says "unable to access online services"? My friend who's not an insider can play warzone. And for me another game, warframe, can play multiplayer fine. But...
  3. Call Of Duty Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Warzone: I keep getting disc read error 3:1 every 10 minutes while playing and the game has become unplayable. Warzone is a download only game and it makes no sense to get a disc read error when there is...
  4. Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/trafeoftherocks2 [link] [comments]
  5. Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone: What can i do? [img] 6b72f047-3e80-44c9-8651-a9dec899e95d
  6. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

in XboX Insiders
    Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...: So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the...
  7. Purple screen on call duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen on call duty warzone: [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox...
  8. I brought Warzone and then a few months later brought a ModernWarfare disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought Warzone and then a few months later brought a ModernWarfare disk: Do I need my disk in to access ModernWarfare 2d9e21ff-c3e2-4059-9068-aa9080e3e6e1
  9. Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff": Just got an xbox one x about 2 months ago. installed the digitally downloaded version of COD warzone (now for for the 3rd time) and played it had played just fine for about a month. Now when it...
  10. Warzone Disk Read Error When Not Using a Disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone Disk Read Error When Not Using a Disk: For the past two weeks or so i've been crashing non stop on warzone, about 10 times a day. Each time I crash it says disk read error 5.0 or 3.1 or something like that. I am not playing on a disk,...