Warzone messing with all audio on xbox

Discus and support Warzone messing with all audio on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What would make it so when Modern Warfare is open I cant listen to any old voice messages or talk and hear people in my party, and as soon as I shut... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dustinhufsey, Mar 21, 2020.

1. dustinhufsey
    dustinhufsey Guest

What would make it so when Modern Warfare is open I cant listen to any old voice messages or talk and hear people in my party, and as soon as I shut off modern warfare I can listen to them all again. Only game this does it on.

:)

dustinhufsey, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Senses Fai1ed Win User

Turtle Beach X12 sound problem's

You may want to mess about with the audio settings on the xbox, see if that helps
  3. Vera Win User

Headset and controllers

try messing around in the audio settings on your xbox and see if anything fixes it
  4. Customgamer18 Win User

Xbox Music audio is messed up for every song.

Try rebooting your Xbox or unplug it. That's very strange. Maybe an audio setting is messed up in the settings.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Question for those who have the game.

Surely they havent messed up the audio again?
  6. M Slender Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I think I am getting the same problem. Here is an example of one of my videos with the messed up audio:

www.twitch.tv/.../57777172

Is this the same thing happening to you?

Like you, I've tried all those methods and even tried factory resetting my console. Still getting the messed up audio...
Thema:

1. Warzone messing with all audio on xbox - Similar Threads - Warzone messing audio

2. AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

in XBoX on Consoles
    AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más: Hola chicos. Alguien que me ayude por que tengo un problema,estoy instalando C.O.D. Warzone pero mi descarga se queda en 18,5, a alguien mas le pasa??? Ya reinicie mi xbox,cancele la descarga y...
  3. Call of duty warzone on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty warzone on Xbox one x: Every time im loading up call of duty warzone after newly installing it two days ago its crashing and turning my whole xbox off. I turn in back on and it says its overheating, which it cant be as...
  4. Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay: Why can PS4 players opt out crossplay on the new battle royale Warzone, and Xbox players are forced to play against PC players? It is the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a game....
  5. Black desert/COD Warzone is crashing on XB X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black desert/COD Warzone is crashing on XB X: Hi, i just wanted to know if someone else is having the issue where after a few seconds of playing online, the game stutters, freezes and then crashes and goes back to xbox dashboard. I understand...
  6. CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing: Hello, When i start the game and try to start a match it will crash back home, i cant get past the loading screen. The same thing happens when i try to open the menu it will freeze for a few...
  7. Call of duty Warzone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Warzone.: I started by downloading and playing the Call of duty Warzone last week. I decided to buy the full version the of the game. I got the 3000 COD instantly and started the downloads by clicking on...
  8. Call of duty Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Warzone: How is everyone finding the new call of duty battle royale Warzone? I`m really enjoying it, today 21/03/2020 i got my first win with all 3 of the squad members still standing, finished with 7...
  9. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not working after Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not working after Warzone: I have the disk version of Cod Modern Warfare, and eversince warzone was added I can no longer get access to campaign, multiplayer, or co-op. When I put thedisk in my xbox it will read it and auto...
  10. Halo 5 Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Warzone: My Spartan Company is having problems everyday trying to match in Warzone. We have tried everything. Everyone has an open NAT, good internet connection. We only seem to match (sometimes) when the...