Warzone no inicia [Mod Translation - Warzone does not start]

Discus and support Warzone no inicia [Mod Translation - Warzone does not start] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Al entrar al modo multijugador no me deja pasar de la pantalla de inicio saben si hay motivo o manera de solucionarlo Solo dice error de conexión... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VicenteResendiz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Warzone no inicia [Mod Translation - Warzone does not start]

Al entrar al modo multijugador no me deja pasar de la pantalla de inicio saben si hay motivo o manera de solucionarlo

Solo dice error de conexión

[Mod Translation - When entering the multiplayer mode it does not let me go from the home screen they know if there is a reason or way to solve it

It only says connection error]

:)

VicenteResendiz, Mar 21, 2020
  2. VicenteResendiz Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with joining online sessions in a game.

Are you only experiencing issues in this game?

Are you able to test an alternate connection such as a mobile hotspot momentarily just to verify that its not your consoles' network hardware is not failing

If you test your Multiplayer connection on your console, do you receive any error messages? If you do, I would recommend checking out the article that covers

Troubleshooting multiplayer connection errors

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you.
    Si todos los demás juegos estan corriendo de manera perfecta.

Y el multijugador de ellos igualmente.

Pero es el único que me presento fallas lo borré y lo volví a instalar a ver qué pasa

[Mod Translation - If all the other games are running perfectly.

And the multiplayer of them equally.

But it is the only one that I have failures, I deleted it and reinstalled it to see what happens]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with joining online sessions in a game.

Are you only experiencing issues in this game?

Are you able to test an alternate connection such as a mobile hotspot momentarily just to verify that its not your consoles' network hardware is not failing

If you test your Multiplayer connection on your console, do you receive any error messages? If you do, I would recommend checking out the article that covers

Troubleshooting multiplayer connection errors

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you.
  4. VicenteResendiz Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Muchas gracias por la ayuda pero ni asi me deja de saltar el error de conexión no se que hacer desde el día de ayer esta en esa situación.

[Mod Translation - Thank you very much for the help but even so, the connection error does not stop me. I do not know what to do since yesterday.]
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

Thema:

1. Warzone no inicia [Mod Translation - Warzone does not start] - Similar Threads - Warzone inicia Mod

2. Call off duty warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call off duty warzone: Aiuto non mi fa piu accedere al gioco online ,...mi disconnette ed esce mi scrive error 17 21...e mi dice a volte connessione fallita ma non e un mio problema di rete poiche gioco ad altro senza...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare warzone: Hi xbox i just wanna say about warzone why is it on xbox 99 gb and on ps4 and pc less than 50 gb its unfair because i have problems with my wifi so i cant download it please lower the gb to 50 gb...
  4. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...
  5. Warzone Searching for a Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Searching for a Match: Hey, I just installed Warzone and renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership after a few months of not playing. For some reason it seems like I can't connect to the server because it keeps me on the...
  6. Modern warfare Warzone Offline/not connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern warfare Warzone Offline/not connected to Xbox live: Hi Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live...
  7. AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

in XBoX on Consoles
    AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más: Hola chicos. Alguien que me ayude por que tengo un problema,estoy instalando C.O.D. Warzone pero mi descarga se queda en 18,5, a alguien mas le pasa??? Ya reinicie mi xbox,cancele la descarga y...
  8. Call of duty warzone on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty warzone on Xbox one x: Every time im loading up call of duty warzone after newly installing it two days ago its crashing and turning my whole xbox off. I turn in back on and it says its overheating, which it cant be as...
  9. Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay: Why can PS4 players opt out crossplay on the new battle royale Warzone, and Xbox players are forced to play against PC players? It is the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a game....
  10. Black desert/COD Warzone is crashing on XB X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black desert/COD Warzone is crashing on XB X: Hi, i just wanted to know if someone else is having the issue where after a few seconds of playing online, the game stutters, freezes and then crashes and goes back to xbox dashboard. I understand...