Warzone outbreak

Discus and support Warzone outbreak in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunsandroses01, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Warzone outbreak

Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted. Status: CERES”

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, which hasn’t worked, my xbox is logged into live, i have an active gold membership and can play other games online

i have a load bar in the top right corner on the main menu which says MW installation in progress 0% and when in the main menu the campaign, warzone and COD store all say unavailable!

i have tried all the normal, like reinstalling, restarting router, checking network connection etc, but as i says xbox live works 100% fine on all other platforms

i run an xbox one series x

:)

Gunsandroses01, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Xenolithium Win User

Shares your new ideas for next OPERATION!

Slant 6 and Capcom have the potential to make this into a new Outbreak, with several scenarios and witnessing the outbreak from other people's perspective.
  3. PandoraLoLz Win User

Wish it. Want it. Like it.

Wish: Resident Evil Outbreak HD Collection or Resident Evil Outbreak: File #3

Want: Battlefield 3!

Like: Mass Effect
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Outbreak

I do absolutely see your point but at the end of the day Servers cost money to maintain so in turn Microsoft needs to make it outbreak or no.
  5. Koods Win User

Outbreak

Also well worth looking into Microsoft Rewards where you can use gameplay quests in order to gain points which can be spent on Xbox Live subscriptions among other things

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/microsoft-rewards
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Outbreak

A lot of people have brought that up. I doubt that will happen, but the cost of xbox gold is not that expensive. Around $60 a year. That equals to $5 a month.
Thema:

Warzone outbreak

1. Warzone outbreak - Similar Threads - Warzone outbreak

2. Call Of Duty Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Warzone: I keep getting disc read error 3:1 every 10 minutes while playing and the game has become unplayable. Warzone is a download only game and it makes no sense to get a disc read error when there is...
  3. Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/trafeoftherocks2 [link] [comments]
  4. Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone: What can i do? [img] 6b72f047-3e80-44c9-8651-a9dec899e95d
  5. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

in XboX Insiders
    Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...: So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the...
  6. : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out: : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out So the problem is that I will be playing a game of Warzone and all of a sudden, the game will just completely and utterly have a stroke on my end and...
  7. Purple screen on call duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen on call duty warzone: [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox...
  8. COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store: I just purchased COD Warzone on my XBOX Series X via the Microsoft store however, the majority of additional “packs” required to play the game are unavailable e.g. data pack 2 -...
  9. Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone keeps crashing with Quick Resume: Warzone isn’t working with Quick Resume in my case. Everytime I try it crashes and I fall back on Xbox desktop. When I close the game and start it then, it works just fine. I tried reinstalling...
  10. Mouse Stutter/Jitter on Xbox Games (Warzone & Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Stutter/Jitter on Xbox Games (Warzone & Fortnite): Just found out that with 3 different mices (Logitech G Pro Wireless,Razer Abyssus,HP Laptop Mouse) on the xbox the mouse movement is stuttery/jitteryin Warzone & Fortnite. It's NOT my setup, I got...