Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

Discus and support Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelmilla, Jun 3, 2020.

1. michaelmilla
    michaelmilla Guest

COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game share and it only works when I set my Xbox to home, but
    then my wife can’t play on her Xbox because it tells her the same error.

:)

michaelmilla, Jun 3, 2020
  2. RiqForPrez Win User

I've had this problem before on my other account. You have to go to the Microsoft store and go to warzone. It should say something about owning it on that account. Since it is free you should be able to purchase it or whatever it says.
    I have the same problem but with gta and i dont want to spend money to buy it again i have disc but says i dont own do i have to buy it on the store even when i go to owned games its not there to download
  3. EsportsSamurai Win User

Try this!

Hard reset your console. (Hold the power button on your console until it shuts off)

Load a game after reset is complete.

Quit that game or close out that game.

Finally attempt to reload it

My game gave me a message saying there was a problem with the games update cache so it deleted for me and then restarted the game automatically and fixed itself. Hopefully, this works or helps someone else because delete and downloading 100gb is a nightmare...
  4. José Pablo Mtz. Win User

I have the same issue, but to me it close mid and send me that message, it hapen twice today, and and cant acces any game from gamepass until i close close my profile and open it it again, how do if fix this?
  5. TaDDragonZ Win User

Yeah try to buy it in the store and it will unlock
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game?
Thema:

1. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own - Similar Threads - Warzone saying can’t

2. Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update: [img] As soon as my digital game opens it asks me to Log in and then I'm brought straight to this page If i click No thanks i go offline and can't play any games I have gone to the store and...
  3. Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x: When attempting to play cod warzone i get as far as searching for a lobby before the game will cause the xbox to turn its self off. Why? 5d44528b-ad7c-41a0-ae14-7867874121bb
  4. Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc: Hell all, I have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I was able to play Modern Warfare multiplayer up until this past Tuesday, June 30th, when they released their mid season update. I...
  5. warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warzone: Hi, My son says he can't play Warzone on our xbox, he can't get into a match, it says that there is 90 ping. :? Thank you 5f580052-99a0-45ad-9693-0c19b583957d
  6. Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone: Bom dia, nunca consegui me comunicar no bate-papo de jogo no CoD Warzone com o meu kinect. Já habilitei todas as comunicações de jogo, inclusive nas opções de áudio do console, consigo em todos...
  7. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  8. When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?: When will disabling cross play be allowed for Xbox? The Xbox community is forced to play warzone against PC hackers. They have scripts that allow them to lock onto opponents heads (aimbot.) They...
  9. ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal): I've had this problem where I install the game but it's locked even though the game is 100%. I've found deleting the game and reinstalling to work although it's a hassle because of the large...
  10. COD Warzone (checking for updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone (checking for updates): I installed CoD Warzone yesterday played no problem. I turn it on today and continually kicks me from matchs and ques to "Check for Updates" then after says "ERROR - A required network service...