Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!

Discus and support Warzone Series S wont go 120fps! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by celltik, May 2, 2021.

1. celltik
    celltik Guest

I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but warzone. People claim they can get warzone to run at 120fps, however I can't. As you can see below it won't let me choose the option! In game I can not find a preformance mode option as well. I looked up and down the menus. Yes my xbox series s is set at 120hz and yes all my games run 120fps just fine. People who claim they have the game running on the S @120fps don't seem to be helping. Am I missing a file? I installed this game two days ago so its a fresh install.
    Warzone Series S wont go 120fps! [​IMG]

:)

celltik, May 2, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series S

the series consoles are fussy on monitors, 144hz but must support 120 also. but the majority of games wont run 120fps only a select few on the s. also get a monitor with freesync as that will help when frames drop alot which they will.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox S S TV

I am yet to see a tv that will do 1440 other than a monitor, tv's tend to land 1080p to 4k and the series s wont push all games at 120fps at 1440, if you have 10k to spend you can get a very descent 4k tv and the series x and have plenty of change too.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Black ops Cold War Series S

No it runs at 60fps

Series s doesn't run at 120fps

You are thinking of 1440p at 144hz Vvr with Ray tracing off

Only ps5 (same hardware on digital or disk)

And Xbox series x
  6. Rako�� Win User

4k 120fps

I have a samsung q70t tv contains hdmi 2.1 vrr 120hz and will the games run in 4k 120fps for example warzone or cold war
Thema:

1. Warzone Series S wont go 120fps! - Similar Threads - Warzone Series wont

2. Warzone crashes too often in Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone crashes too often in Xbox Series S: Warzone crashes too often when trying to change weapons loadouts at Plunder in Xbox Series S 831fddb8-7562-4ab5-86fc-e70b0389b4cb
  3. Warzone series x queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone series x queue: When I click get warzone it doesn’t start the download until I go into games and manage and download it that way, only game that does this. Why is that? I came back a few hours later thinking it...
  4. warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen in my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen in my series x: warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen and say :take too long in my series x but i do not have this problem in other games. please help 94cbc000-67fd-4e71-be26-0486c7fc637b
  5. Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.: Hi, The issue (if it is actually an issue) is that I cant make both high definition packs 2 and 3 get installed at the same time. Either 2 or 3 shows as "Available" in the game "file management"...
  6. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold): Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help me and tell me whether I can play it without...
  7. Xbox Series X Timing Out On WarZone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Timing Out On WarZone: Everytime im playing warzome kn my xbox series x it times out after so long but doesnt donit in my xbox one. Ive changed my router and its hardwired. 985f7f4c-9f94-4f44-a84a-5bee49aab59a
  8. Warzone Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Xbox Series S: Can the Xbox Series S run Warzone at 1080p 120 fps? 34a1073a-4d3c-4f76-8814-6dfd49970b4a
  9. Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up: I have the new Xbox series x. I have the disc version of both Call of Duty Cold War and of Modern Warfare. Since the new season 2 started, I cannot access Warzone to achieve zombies rewards for...
  10. Xbox series x lag on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x lag on warzone: So I have the xbox series X. I only play call of duty, mainly warzone. Since the latest update, season 1 cold war i continue to lag every game. Before you say, restart your xbox, restart your...