Warzone Shuts off Xbox

Discus and support Warzone Shuts off Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I'm playing Warzone my Xbox One shuts down this only happens while playing warzone. What's the issue with warzone why is this happening?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOKING JAMESXOo, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Warzone Shuts off Xbox

Whenever I'm playing Warzone my Xbox One shuts down this only happens while playing warzone. What's the issue with warzone why is this happening?

:)

oOKING JAMESXOo, Apr 7, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Warzone Shuts off Xbox

Hello there @oOKING JAMESXOo, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. YeetBullYT Win User

xbox shutting down

my xbox shut down, 2 times today... i am installing a COD (Warzone). theres somenthing i can do to fix or prevent that?
    MyXbox Shut Down on me
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  5. xcM4 Win User

xbox shutting down

my xbox shut down, 2 times today... i am installing a COD (Warzone). theres somenthing i can do to fix or prevent that?
  6. EnemyCoot2 Win User

xbox shutting down

every time i try to open the activision web site, the warzone(COD game) installations stops and my xbox shuts down... theres nothing wrong with the vent
Thema:

Warzone Shuts off Xbox

1. Warzone Shuts off Xbox - Similar Threads - Warzone Shuts off

2. : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out: : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out So the problem is that I will be playing a game of Warzone and all of a sudden, the game will just completely and utterly have a stroke on my end and...
  3. Purple screen on call duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen on call duty warzone: [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox...
  4. COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone Packs Not Available on Store: I just purchased COD Warzone on my XBOX Series X via the Microsoft store however, the majority of additional “packs” required to play the game are unavailable e.g. data pack 2 -...
  5. Xbox One S shuts off randomly when playing Warzone.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S shuts off randomly when playing Warzone.: Hello. New here.. so my Xbox one S randomly started to shut down when playing Warzone. I’m thinking this happens because of the latest update they did a few days ago for the game ? Also sometimes...
  6. Call of duty warzone lakes my Xbox One shutting down!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone lakes my Xbox One shutting down!: Hi everyone I have an issue with my xbox one or COD warzone . Well everything it was great till yesterday , when i started playing all of a sudden my console turned off... I tried to unplugged the...
  7. Monitor randomly shuts off while playing Warzone on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor randomly shuts off while playing Warzone on Series X: Currently have a Series X and am playing on a Asus 27inch XFO series gaming monitor. While playing Warzone, my monitor will randomly go black and shut off for 3-5 seconds and then come back on....
  8. Call of Duty: Warzone causes my Xbox One X to completely shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Warzone causes my Xbox One X to completely shut down: I recently received a refurbished One X from Microsoft. I can play every game, no issue, except Warzone. After a few minutes, it completely restarts my consoles. There's plenty of ventilation,...
  9. Call of Duty Warzone shuts off Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Warzone shuts off Xbox One X: This is a known issue. The game shuts off the Xbox and claims poor ventilation. What is really pathetic is that neither Microsoft nor Activision are addressing it. To top it off you guys are...
  10. The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs...: I've been an xbox gamer for over 12 years been an xbox live member for most of it and I've honestly never seen this level of incompetence from Microsoft in how they are handling this forced...