warzone

Discus and support warzone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son says he can't play Warzone on our xbox, he can't get into a match, it says that there is 90 ping. :? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Need HelpStat, Jun 30, 2020.

1. warzone

Hi,

My son says he can't play Warzone on our xbox, he can't get into a match, it says that there is 90 ping. :?

Thank you

:)

Need HelpStat, Jun 30, 2020
  2. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

3. T0M0GAMINGHD Win User

Message error 13-71

There is one way to try and get back onto warzone

•first disconnect your console from the internet

•then start up warzone

•Proceed to select warzone offline

•then reconnect to the internet without quiting warzone menu

if this does not fix the situation contact activision here https://support.activision.com/onlineservices
  4. BrentCornthwaite Win User

Game clips not well recorded

no I'm saying its warzone thats the issue. I've heard others say it only happene on cod warzone
  5. イザヤ Win User

The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs to be addressed by Microsoft immediately

You sadly can't disable crossplay for warzone on xbox, it's a ps exclusive to be able to disable crossplay for warzone, hopefully this changes eventually.
  6. Machgier Win User

modern warfare

I bought a hard copy today. I already had downloaded Warzone and when the MW disc is put in the xbox, Warzone opens when you click on the icon for the MW disc.

No install information for MW, I have uninstalled Warzone and attempting to install MW from the hard disc.

Why wouldn't MW install if warzone was already installed? Why didnt the disc trigger the install and updates?
Thema:

warzone

1. warzone - Similar Threads - warzone

2. Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone matchmaking crashes my xbox one x: When attempting to play cod warzone i get as far as searching for a lobby before the game will cause the xbox to turn its self off. Why? 5d44528b-ad7c-41a0-ae14-7867874121bb
  3. Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc: Hell all, I have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I was able to play Modern Warfare multiplayer up until this past Tuesday, June 30th, when they released their mid season update. I...
  4. Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bate-papo de jogo com kinect no warzone: Bom dia, nunca consegui me comunicar no bate-papo de jogo no CoD Warzone com o meu kinect. Já habilitei todas as comunicações de jogo, inclusive nas opções de áudio do console, consigo em todos...
  5. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  6. When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?: When will disabling cross play be allowed for Xbox? The Xbox community is forced to play warzone against PC hackers. They have scripts that allow them to lock onto opponents heads (aimbot.) They...
  7. ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal): I've had this problem where I install the game but it's locked even though the game is 100%. I've found deleting the game and reinstalling to work although it's a hassle because of the large...
  8. COD Warzone (checking for updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone (checking for updates): I installed CoD Warzone yesterday played no problem. I turn it on today and continually kicks me from matchs and ques to "Check for Updates" then after says "ERROR - A required network service...
  9. COD Warzone crashing to xbox home (Xbox1X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Warzone crashing to xbox home (Xbox1X): Hi, Within the last month, Warzone has started crashing, throwing me back to the xbox home screen. This either occurs in the loading lobby or in-game. I've tried the following: - clearing cache...
  10. Call of duty Modern Warfare( warzone )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Modern Warfare( warzone ): Was curious on how to set up a system link with two xbox to play some local multiplayer using two different tvs. 295ba978-0e71-4a6b-a586-26aab5152747