Warzone

Discus and support Warzone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i launch warzone. ce741cc2-74b0-4391-9de2-02299c4ca25c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnWicc, Jan 12, 2021.

1. JohnWicc
    JohnWicc Guest

Warzone

Why cant i launch warzone.

:)

JohnWicc, Jan 12, 2021
  2. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

3. T0M0GAMINGHD Win User

Message error 13-71

There is one way to try and get back onto warzone

•first disconnect your console from the internet

•then start up warzone

•Proceed to select warzone offline

•then reconnect to the internet without quiting warzone menu

if this does not fix the situation contact activision here https://support.activision.com/onlineservices
  4. BrentCornthwaite Win User

Game clips not well recorded

no I'm saying its warzone thats the issue. I've heard others say it only happene on cod warzone
  5. イザヤ Win User

The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs to be addressed by Microsoft immediately

You sadly can't disable crossplay for warzone on xbox, it's a ps exclusive to be able to disable crossplay for warzone, hopefully this changes eventually.
  6. Machgier Win User

modern warfare

I bought a hard copy today. I already had downloaded Warzone and when the MW disc is put in the xbox, Warzone opens when you click on the icon for the MW disc.

No install information for MW, I have uninstalled Warzone and attempting to install MW from the hard disc.

Why wouldn't MW install if warzone was already installed? Why didnt the disc trigger the install and updates?
Thema:

Warzone

1. Warzone - Similar Threads - Warzone

2. Call of duty Mw warzone bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Mw warzone bug: hi there is a bug were when u buy a loudout drop ur screen will freeze 5ac4f77a-c163-40f1-8fcd-087e229629cd
  3. Cant play warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play warzone: For some reason out of no where i am unable to play warzone. Ican load but from counting i only have 5 seconds before the game kicks me out 1839354a-547a-4f4b-b371-0133bc104209
  4. Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone: i Recently bought 1100 cod points and I never git them it has been 12 hours a78d5aee-d793-4d07-9ea4-5889580ef3b8
  5. Warzone win crash, still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone win crash, still happening: This same **** has been happening for almost a year now. I played seven games tonight and won two. I glitched and froze, for zero credit for win and had to restart. Fix your ****......
  6. Xbox one x call of duty warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x call of duty warzone: Ok so I'm an avid player of warzone the past 2 days I keep getting booted from matches to the main load screen and dev error 5574 pops up and I cant seem to fix it so naturally I go in to another...
  7. Warzone lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone lag: Hello everyone, My brother and me both play warzone on xbox one s. We have excellent wifi, wired connection, forwarded ports and open NAT type. In the past few months, the game has got...
  8. My friends cant invite me on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant invite me on warzone: I am not sure whats going on with my xbox but I cannot get invites from my friends and they dont see my invites. I reset my network settings and the mac address, but it still wont let me get...
  9. COD warzone, xbox live logging in issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD warzone, xbox live logging in issues: Hello, Is anyone else still experiencing login issues to Xbox live when trying to play COD warzone? It is very hit and miss and i can spend 30 minutes or more just trying to logon to play. No...
  10. Call of Duty Warzone, Forced Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone, Forced Crossplay: Dear Microsoft/Xbox/Phil Spencer... Can you please explain why an xbox player is still being forced to square off against PC players in COD Warzone? Is this a you thing, or a them thing? Id like...