Was billed one day before my expected billing date

Discus and support Was billed one day before my expected billing date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was charged one day before I was expected to charged for this product and was wondering if I could cancel my subscription already. I think I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZacharyPinon, Jan 22, 2021.

1. ZacharyPinon
    ZacharyPinon Guest

Hello, I was charged one day before I was expected to charged for this product and was wondering if I could cancel my subscription already. I think I already cancelled it however it says it expires tomorrow and that I was already charged 10 dollars. This
    is for the Xbox Game Pass, any help would be much appreciated.

:)

ZacharyPinon, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ZacharyPinon Win User

Okay, it updated so now it says I have Xbox Game Pass until 2/21 and is that finalized as far as that goes? I can't refund it and cancel it in any shape or form? I am much appreciative of your help, I believe I cancelled my automatic billing and it said
    it will automatically expire then.
  3. reforc3 Win User

Hello,

Please login with your credentials (if needed) at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Afterwards locate the service / subscription you want to cancel and click on Manage, there will be a few details about the due date, renewal settings payment options, etc., there will be a link to cancel the service and will ask your final confirmation.
  4. Gob1zku Win User

Auto renewal is off But still charging my debit card.

All accounts have a renewal date and a billing date. The renewal date is the date your subscription actually renews for an additional 1, 3, or 12 months. The billing date is the day charges are sent out. One time charges are billed on the day of purchase,
    but subscriptions go by the billing date.

My guess is your renewal and billing dates are different and you never noticed it before. You can either call support or check billing.microsoft.com to confirm this.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Something wacky going on with xbox live.

You'll want to talk with phone support to be sure, but it sounds like you have different renewal/billing dates.

Your billing date can be upto a month after your renewal date. So say your subscription renewed on 2/24/12, but didn't bill you until sometime in march. It will try for 27 days before it suspends the account. If you hit another renewal before that date,
    it stacks the two.

So the 21 is you paying for a past due and the current balance.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous subscription - 0x80169CF9

That shows a billing issue

You need to contact support

You can't use a prepaid code as a payment option it only adds time so if you owe money for a upcoming renewal (remember billing date is different from renewal date and can be the day before)
Thema:

1. Was billed one day before my expected billing date - Similar Threads - Was billed before

2. Xbox Series X billing glitch with Discover credit cards (only on console itself, not at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X billing glitch with Discover credit cards (only on console itself, not at...: This month I "won the lottery" with obtaining an Xbox Series X, and purchased some items. I was then spammed by my Discover card with with Fraud alerts for my valid charges - It was finally...
  3. Billing Information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing Information: I am trying to buy dlc from an Xbox 360 game on my one s. Its asking for billing information before I can choose a purchase method and its only asking for us locations. How do I make it so it asks...
  4. Billing errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing errors: I have a charges from the store to my account one for 226.76 with no receipts or reason for. 65b5c58f-a681-435f-9f42-ce0eae7065f7
  5. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help: I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want to cancel my debit card (bank won’t do a...
  6. Billing issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing issue.: Whenever I try and add a new card, it tells me absolutely all of my information is wrong. What could be causing this? 0ff5f980-22c2-4b33-b5ee-bad4ac49fbc7
  7. how could i receive a bill from x box if i never ordered it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how could i receive a bill from x box if i never ordered it?: please can someone call me with a way to find out how i can report something attempted to buy with xbox ;? e2fdb211-8894-4557-81ae-e3ffe73e3b8e
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Billing Inquiry

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Billing Inquiry: I am interested in upgrading my Game Pass subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. In the past I have purchased prepaid Xbox Live Gold subscriptions which leads me to my question. My subscription to...
  9. how do i change my billing date to my pay day instead of 3 days before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my billing date to my pay day instead of 3 days before?: I need to change my billing date as Direct Debits are coming out right near the end of the month when i get paid 6th of the month, i like to pay all my bill immediately so I'm not left with...
  10. Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...: I have my Xbox Live account billed through PayPal. I paid with paypal a month ago, mid april for a month, and it was set to renew and charge me again May 13th. So I cancelled Xbox Live before I...