Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

Discus and support Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MobileMuzh, Nov 18, 2019.

1. MobileMuzh
    MobileMuzh Guest

Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and popular. I can't fathom why this has gotten me bans on multiple
    occasions. Why? I've been trading for MONTHS and have been suspended about 4 times now, but it seems to me that as long as Microsoft gets money from its customers, it doesn't matter what happens to them....

Fix this please.

:)

MobileMuzh, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. slackadelic Win User

You'll need to login here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Support nor anyone in the forums can assist with these. You can login and see if there's a review option.
  4. denis97g Win User

It may be that is considered as spamming. You can go to
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  5. Mxrky Win User

Xbox bans

Ummm no using lfg for trading isnt allowed

It is looking for group

Posts only

Using the lfg for anything else.is spam

Thid is clearly stated in lfg neither of those suspensions were lifted or appealed as both were 24hours
    So thousands of people should be getting banned everyday? Yea okay. Rockey league has a very big trading community and many people are trading in the lfg so...
  6. RabidHonkeY Win User

Rocket league trading getting ridiculous!!

please Microsoft it's not fair it's really not it makes it so much harder for everyone to trade in rocketleague because people get scammed and bad trades etc.... it will make trading a million times better I have been in your community for 8 years please
    allow us to trade keys please it would be amazing if you guys !!!!
Thema:

1. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague] - Similar Threads - Was Comms banned

2. Comm banned compassion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm banned compassion: So this guy i was playing with on rainbow six seige kept killing me and shooting me instead of him doing anything he got me comms banned anfet i called him one word and i think thats unfair...
  3. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: I got a 28 hour Comms ban because a guy who started an argument got mad at me for playing bad, but I just want to Microsoft to fix the AI that determines whether i get banned or not, because i was...
  4. Comm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban: Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did...
  5. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  6. Randomly comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly comm banned: Hello, 2 accounts of mine have Been randomly banned in the space of 2-4 hours... 0cf13fff-61af-4613-96f6-fa7ed02dbe99
  7. Comms ban not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban not working: recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and homophobic slurs, my friend reported all of the bad...
  8. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  9. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  10. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...