Was Dead Island Definitive Edition on xbox game pass?

Discus and support Was Dead Island Definitive Edition on xbox game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some time ago I downloaded Dead Island Definitive Edition on my xbox, but I do not remember if it was from xbox game pass or if I had bought it. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZzDjT13zZ, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ZzDjT13zZ
    ZzDjT13zZ Guest

Some time ago I downloaded Dead Island Definitive Edition on my xbox, but I do not remember if it was from xbox game pass or if I had bought it. The fact is that a few days ago I wanted to play again, but he did not let me use it, I got the error that
    I had to buy it to use it, and I looked in my shopping history and it does not appear.

It was of offer that if I remember, but I do not remember having bought or downloaded it through xbox game pass, if it was the case of the second, my membership has not yet expired

:)

ZzDjT13zZ, Jul 11, 2019
  2. HellRayza776 Win User

Xbox Game Pass October promotion

Games:

Saints row Re-Elected, Saints Row Gat out of Hell, Layers of Fear, Metro

Last Light Redux, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Rising 3, State

of Decay: Year One
  3. PaNfOoT Win User

Dead Island special edition

Don't you mean Dead Island: The complete game edition?
  4. ZzDjT13zZ Win User

No, I tried logging in with another account and the same error came out
  5. Wardens legacy Win User

A while back it was on gold but that was a pretty long time ago. The problem you could be experiencing is maybe you are game shared with someone that downloaded back then and you are no longer game shared with this person causing it to not allow you to
    play this game anymore. If that's not the case please reply back and I'll do some research into it :)
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

If Wardens Legacy do not reply, I give it to you as correct
    The game was on game pass until the end of June, so it was recently removed. Since it is not in your purchase history, I'd say that you got it from the pass.

Since it was removed, no matter if your Subscription is active or not, you will need to purchase it to keep playing, so yes. that is the correct answer.
Thema:

1. Was Dead Island Definitive Edition on xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - Was Dead Island

2. Dead Island Definitive Edition on Xbox but on Ad it shows Dead Island Definitive Collection ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island Definitive Edition on Xbox but on Ad it shows Dead Island Definitive Collection ...: ok so first of my proof is here : [MEDIA] . as you see the picture shown is for the Dead Island Definitive Collection but on the Xbox website and on the Xbox itself it shows that Dead Island...
  3. Escape dead island achievement (what happened happened) is a no show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Escape dead island achievement (what happened happened) is a no show: Escape dead island will not allow me to get 1 picture i believe #25 in underground lab for the achievement (what happened happened) collect all snapshots. I tried contacting that rhino company but...
  4. Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360: i recently got Dead Island Riptide for my xbox 360 and try to play it but it won't load. It will go to the starting screen where i can start a new game and chose my character. i do that then it...
  5. Lost saved data or something dead island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved data or something dead island: I have Dead Island definitive and have completed the game. You keep your items and levels when u finish and it starts a new game. All went well at that point. I lost my weapons and levels after...
  6. Dead Island Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island Freezing: i think my profile blocked my dead island riptide because it freeze after the press the button screen, it opens normally with other profiles 07ded1b7-2083-439f-b7e4-dcda984b8b50
  7. Copy Dead Island Riptide Save game from 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Copy Dead Island Riptide Save game from 360 to Xbox One: All - I have a Dead Island Riptide saved game on Xbox 360 (YES it is saved to cloud games!!) and I have Dead Island Riptide Definitive edition on the Xbox One running under the same profile. Is...
  8. Dead island definitive connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead island definitive connection issue: Dead Island definitive edition connection issue. Try to join friends game and constantly says unable to join game. Nat type open on both Restarted the game on both Restarted internet connection...
  9. Dead island riptide definitive edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead island riptide definitive edition: On dead island riptide on the 360 the game kept crashing on chapter five on a quest called "stalwart defence" where you had to defend an old building while water was being pumped out of it. I...
  10. Dead Island Definitive Collection not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Island Definitive Collection not connecting: The multiplayer invites are not working on the Dead Island Definitive Edition barring players from joining each other even if done through Xbox live game invite. 41c720ef-70ee-4439-b6a8-6cbff0200346