Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox

Discus and support Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, May 29, 2020.

1. Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox

/u/Apexassassln, May 29, 2020
  2. PlaySomeDee Win User

Starting to worry a bit.

To Hoover , They didn't have an option for shipping . Anyone who ordered through Microsoft , it was a default ground shipping. Couldn't choose anything else. I know how shipping works through UPS , USPS or FEDEX . Your post is irrelevant, stating things
    I already know. Of course if I don't get it on Friday, I just don't get it on Friday. My point as a consumer is that if I'm guaranteed a Day One Xbox , & I paid in full amount well in advance , I expect you to deliver on that promise as I did with my $530.
    And as a company/organization that had one of the worst game console launches in history with the Xbox 360, you should be going an extra mile to make sure your future launches are near perfect .
  3. CHORAS DEN Win User

Starting to worry a bit.

if you read your UPS ticket on the UPS site itll say it is being mailed overnight. this means it "SHOULD" be shipped today. Now if ups doesnt update their scans, it will reach your door and just update to delivered. Remember, MICROSOFT STORE always ships
    FEDEX, but UPS won the bid to ship out all these units. They arent going to mess up.
  4. JWSpeed Win User

Starting to worry a bit.

The MS store is doing over night delivery, my is shipping ground because I live just a few hours from the warehouse. They will scan them this afternoon, night and ship them out, you will receive your tomorrow unless UPS sent it to some place else!
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Im a bit worried!

No issues this household. 2 Day One Editions and a Titanfall bundle. 5 controllers all rocking XB1 games.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Im a bit worried!

Day One owner here- I'll just check for you right now....

Tried two different discs. Purring like a kitty cat.
Thema:

Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox

1. Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox - Similar Threads - Was getting bit

2. After a bit of questing, I got into the beta program. I want to get inside the Alpha but I...

in XboX Insiders
    After a bit of questing, I got into the beta program. I want to get inside the Alpha but I...: Today I made it into Beta program for xbox insider after some surveying and questing. I REALLY want to get inside Alpha. Could anyone help me? submitted by /u/HazmaskTorpedo [link] [comments]
  3. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  4. Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!: I was going to buy GTA 5 now when it is in discount, and I can see minus om My bank account, 325 Swedish crowns. When i was going to buy it the message was, "sorry please try again". Then when I...
  5. This banning people is getting a bit ridiculous

in XBoX on Consoles
    This banning people is getting a bit ridiculous: ok, ive been banned twice last year and its gta5 and the kids on there. Last time i checked, gta5 was rated m. I catch people cheating and using exploits. Last time i got banned i got a message...
  6. Need a bit of help getting a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a bit of help getting a account: Alright so i just got my xbox360 profile onto my xbox 1 i need to add the child account (the xbox360 account) to my parent accounts family to access the settings on my 360 account. When i try to...
  7. i can't get in my profil in bit i changed the pin and everyrhing but i can't get in can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't get in my profil in bit i changed the pin and everyrhing but i can't get in can ...: hello, i have a big problem my account is hacked and i changed the pin of my e-mail and get a code from my mobile phone but i can't even get in my profil now, what can i do now pls help me...
  8. FINALLY XBOX ONE IS GETTING SOME 16-BIT LOOKING GAMES!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FINALLY XBOX ONE IS GETTING SOME 16-BIT LOOKING GAMES!!!: If you're one of those who are getting sick of the games with that 8-bit look, rejoice! Finally our Ones can handle games with the 16-bit look! (see link below) [MEDIA] #NeverSarcastic...
  9. I'm a bit confused here on how to get an invite to the Preview Group....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a bit confused here on how to get an invite to the Preview Group....: I've been told its by invite from people who are already in but I've also read that you need to register on some app. e1a2cd2f-ba6b-4924-8305-0ba161aa6c79
  10. Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?: Hey guys, just wanted your guys' thoughts on the Walmart bundle they're currently offering. Xbox One + Kinect + Forza 5 + a game of their available list.. but I'm not thinking about a game. I'm...