Was Hacked And They Changed My Name Can You get it back for me?

Discus and support Was Hacked And They Changed My Name Can You get it back for me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My name was changed from MistakenMovie29 to 9092beff-0ab2-4808-9b3b-2c7f1fe17593 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackedByPulse, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Was Hacked And They Changed My Name Can You get it back for me?

My name was changed from MistakenMovie29 to

:)

JackedByPulse, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Account hacked and banned

My account was hacked then banned, how do i get it back, they also changed my live account name to a completely invalid login/email and it won't let me change it back

Thyshallsmite, Aug 8, 2014
  3. vBaC0n
    vBaC0n Guest
    Name fix..

My account was hacked a few years ago and the name on my account was changed. I eventually changed it back to my real name. Another year goes by, I get the XBox One and when I sign in it greets me as the fraud name. I contacted support and they claim nothing
    is wrong. It's my real name on the account, but then why would the hacked name, be the one on my account on the console? Is there anyway to change it manually?

vBaC0n, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If your account was compromised you would need to contact support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. You would need to talk to them about getting a name change if your account was out of your control. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
    or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Aug 8, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

If your account was compromised you would need to contact support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. You would need to talk to them about getting a name change if your account was out of your control. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
    or support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. VagueBoot11179 Win User

gamer tag

Hello i have been hacked and i wan't my account back my name was For Fun Man and my password was sandra and the hacker have change my name and my password plzz help me and get it back :'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. myMomLiksBaLZ69 Win User

Changing Gamertag Issue

Hello there, a while back my account was hacked into and unfortunatly my gamertag was changed to this horrendous garbage. i was told by the xbox live support person to ask someone on the forums to see if i could get granted an account name change. please
    someone either report my name or something
  8. BracingOsprey35 Win User

My Xbox Live Account was hacked earlier this year, now nothing will work

PS. Is there any free way of changing my gamertag back to what it was before I got hacked? My previous name was GFDK0pta if this helps in solving anything
  9. DGYT Win User

Account Error 801540FA and Credit Card problem

It can take up to a year for a new email to sync, I got hacked and was given a new email by MS that I still havent changed (and a 1200 Card to change my name back :) ) But i dont believe its an issue as far as billing goes. You might want to delete the option
    altogether and put it back on your account. It MIGHT be linked to that old email, then you delete and add it back it gets put on the new one (?) Keep us updated.
Thema:

1. Was Hacked And They Changed My Name Can You get it back for me? - Similar Threads - Was Hacked Changed

2. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  3. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  4. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  5. Free nickname change after hacking your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free nickname change after hacking your account: Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's...
  6. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  7. Someone hacked into my account and changed things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked into my account and changed things: It took me all morning to lock em out of my account and xbox enforcement is punishing me instead of whoever done this, im suspended from changing my gamerpic until dec30 because some jerk hacked...
  8. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...: please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk...
  9. My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back: My acc was hacked and my info was changed how do i get the acc back ? 26988efe-6b1d-4e89-ab80-8fbb781b571d
  10. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...: Split from this thread. I need some help bigtime.. Because of security someone has hacked mine and my friends account.. Becouse if you hes gotten into our outlook, gmail, netfix ect numerous...