Was i blocked from replying in my own thread?

Discus and support Was i blocked from replying in my own thread? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In my recent thread 'False game details, want refund', an ambassador gave a long and irrellevant response that tries to shut down my complaint of false... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Duped by XBOX, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Was i blocked from replying in my own thread?

In my recent thread 'False game details, want refund', an ambassador gave a long and irrellevant response that tries to shut down my complaint of false advertising for RE6 on xbox store.

I was blocked from replying in the thread after his post. I don't know why.

:)

Duped by XBOX, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Duped by XBOX Win User

Unfortunately that is the case with regions in xbox 360, which would be another reason to upgrade with xbox one. You should contact xbox support as suggested previously and if there is no other alternative you should discuss the possibility of a
    refund.
    I did contact xbox support. They have unanimously advised me to contact xbox support and try the refund option, which is a dead end. Something's clearly quite wrong here, therefore...community!

Again, region lock is not the problem here, & i did not purchase from the wrong region. I am not in the wrong region. My console is not the wrong region.

I paid for a product, and have not received the product that the seller described. I want a refund or the correct product.

I was hoping someone in the community could direct this issue to a resolution without legal action, so i'll stick around a few days...
  3. Ackis Win User

The thread is not locked so you should still be able to post.
    Can you lock one of their threads please.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unfortunately that is the case with regions in xbox 360, which would be another reason to upgrade with xbox one. You should contact xbox support as suggested previously and if there is no other alternative you should discuss the possibility of a refund.
  5. Duped by XBOX Win User

i tried many times to post there, and it gave the red 'oops something went wrong' message. I noticed it wasn't locked, because another ambassador responded.

i'll try again now.
  6. Duped by XBOX Win User

I am still intermittently blocked from replying [gives red 'oops' msg], don't know why, but yes i looked at your link. There is a Japanese voice pack on the JPN region site, but two problems:

1: As we know, DLC and discs are indeed region specific. My game and console are Canada. JPN region dlc voice pack should not be expected to work, so i'll not waste more time and data downloads on that, especially since...

2: ... I want Japanese text. In all other games that state 'supports such & such language', 'supports' refers to game text [unless voice/audio is explicitly mentioned], regardless of the voice options, so that anyone fluent in the stated supported languages
    can navigate the game properly.

As you are able to confirm for yourself, the Canadian xbox360 store says the Canadian RE6 GoD version supports Japanese.

It has none, no text, no voice. It is clearly not the product i paid for.
Thema:

1. Was i blocked from replying in my own thread? - Similar Threads - Was blocked replying

2. : External USB HD blocking wireless connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : External USB HD blocking wireless connection: : External USB HD blocking wireless connection Thats the weird part, the signal from wi-fi and connection to the router keeps the same, it justs lose the connection to the internet. In AUTO mode...
  3. I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block: I can't to my friend and a party it show im block 39c9a3d0-fdeb-4e7f-9259-19f2f714a8a7
  4. blocked success

in XboX Insiders
    blocked success: why my success does not unlock when I've done all I needed submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked: Hola, hago esta pregunta por segunda vez, ya que la primera vez que pregunté sobre el tema, se solucionó en el momento, de forma temporal, pero sigue presentándose el problema, este es que la...
  6. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...
  7. blocked from answering replies on my questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked from answering replies on my questions: why am i being blocked from answering replies on my questions,has a moderator taken a huff because their advice wasnt the correct answer? 946b0d4f-48b5-484a-bc56-6ad2640bda9c
  8. blocked from answering replies on a question I posted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked from answering replies on a question I posted?: blocked from answering replies on my question,anybody else think microsoft are scumbags? 2030d52b-c3bb-41a2-8937-e49723ad853a
  9. WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS: Thanks to you *expletive* people I now have ANOTHER post that can be seen as 'negative', just because I'm being blocked by something or someone. Keep going and you'll get me into a position to...
  10. Why is the block communications button so close to reply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the block communications button so close to reply?: I have accidentally block communications with people causing them to be removed from my friends list when all I want to do is reply to a message, so why is that button so close to reply and why...