Was in a party chat today when I encountered something weird...

Discus and support Was in a party chat today when I encountered something weird... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me and a few friends were in a party chat and were all playing siege when I noticed that our mics were showing up in game. Our team could hear us while... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScrubLordM8, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Was in a party chat today when I encountered something weird...

Me and a few friends were in a party chat and were all playing siege when I noticed that our mics were showing up in game. Our team could hear us while in party chat and we could hear them talking in game as well despite being in party chat.

Now what's weird about this issue is that it seems to be affecting my friends too they could hear/talk in both party and gamechat.

I'm not sure if this is a alpha build problem but it's still something I want to hear y'alls input on.

I've already reported the problem on my end

submitted by /u/ScrubLordM8
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScrubLordM8, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Need I say more?)

That's weird. I was playing MW2 for most of today, and never encountered a hacked lobby.
  3. Jason Lazette Win User

Party chat

Finally got party chat working, when I selected to start party chat in snap mode I would get some weird error with letters and numbers, but it's been smooth sailing todau
  4. ScaredySquirrel Win User

I can hear party chat but they cannot hear me. Xbox One S

It's weird, my mic works for party chat, it works for recording messages, works for talking to Cortana. It won't however work with game chat! No matter what game I'm in it shows that a mic is hooked up but the icon won't flash when i talk into it.

I've checked to make sure I'm not in a party and I'm not. Something is up Microsoft needs to fix this.
  5. Alariaria. Win User

Official Mic thread: Post Gamertag if you use your mic

Lol it's weird I do the same thing, although there are times when I'll go to party chat to talk to people. Or the entire party will switch over so we can chat with the other people.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Pary not working

There have been issues regarding Party Chat today. Xbox Support posted something about it on their Twitter.
Thema:

Was in a party chat today when I encountered something weird...

1. Was in a party chat today when I encountered something weird... - Similar Threads - Was party chat

2. Xbox One X Party Chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Party Chat not working: So, this started last night. While playing with two friends in a party, I accidentally muted one of them and then immediately unmuted them. After that, my voice chat just stopped working...
  3. Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10: My game/pc audio is coming through my headset and my friends can hear my game audio. Any ideas on how to fix it? e3374c04-ddc3-4540-a20a-0b16a6ac9663
  4. Ps5 to Xbox One party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 to Xbox One party chat: I was on COD cold war yesterday and tried chatting to my mate who was on ps5 and i use an xbox one. Can I not in game/party chat to my friend on next gen ps5 while I'm using my current gen Xbox...
  5. Xbox One X Party Chat Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Party Chat Error: If I join or start a party, about 20-30 seconds later I get removed, and an error message. Error Code [0x9823104F]. I've looked through the Microsoft error list several times, and that error is...
  6. Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working: Hello, Got the Series X on launch, apart from crashes with COD, have been happy with the console during this first period. However a small bug, my notification sounds stopped working. Can't hear...
  7. Xbox Party Chat Text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Text: The messages sent in party chat text won’t go away. I can see messages from over a week ago in the party chat text no matter what party im in. Is this intentional or is it a glitch? Is there a way...
  8. Xbox live party chat - poor connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat - poor connection: Since party chat switched to being hosted by Microsoft instead of on our consoles, the quality has been downright awful. I understand the need to switch to being hosted by Microsoft to keep users...
  9. xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!: Have exhausted everything wondering if anyone has anything else to suggest?? Son has Xbox one S with Turtle beach stealth 600 headset, recently been complaining his mates cant hear him in party...
  10. Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat: Hey all, Currently, when I stream, my viewers cannot hear the party chat that I am in via the Xbox Game Bar. Resulting in me laughing at nothing and talking to myself on stream. Is there any...