Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

Discus and support Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossmfh76, Aug 19, 2019.

1. rossmfh76
    rossmfh76 Guest

Hi,

Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under warranty for three years ending 1/06/21. This would suggest it
    was bought 01/06/18. I bought it "new" from a toy shop in December 2018. Does anyone know how they work out this date? Have i been sold something that was previously sold and returned? Thanks everyone.
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me? [​IMG]

:)

rossmfh76, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. For questions regarding your warranty you should contact support at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

As for the console itself, if it was sold to you used you should speak with the store that sold it to you as all consoles are shipped to retailers as new products.
  3. ShinAkumaRev Win User

Having trouble connecting to Xbox Live.

My 360 is no longer a problem. I sold that *** and got a new one so it's someone else problem now.
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

online pass

[quote user="JonnyCarr"]

yea, this is my first time buying games/electronics on Amazon. ridiculous. so pissed. I think I'll go slap my wife around and have her make me a sandwich. that always makes me feel better.

[/quote]

When buying things on Amazon, check if the item is sold by Amazon.com. If it is, there should be problem with it whatsoever. If it's sold by someone else on the Amazon's marketplace, check their ratings before purchasing it.
  5. Seth Grady Win User

Retrieving Deleted XBOX Live Messages

Im Trying to find an old friend from 2012-2013 me and her were really great friends but my dad sold my xbox and i got a new one 3 months later and when i came back she was gone and before my dad sold my xbox i was trying to remove someone then i accidently
    pressed Block .... and im trying to find an old meassege from her so i can add her again
  6. Seth Grady Win User

Finding old Xbox Live friend's.

Im Trying to find an old friend from 2012-2013 me and her were really great friends but my dad sold my xbox and i got a new one 3 months later and when i came back she was gone and before my dad sold my xbox i was trying to remove someone then i accidently
    pressed Block .... and im trying to find an old meassege from her so i can add her again
Thema:

1. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me? - Similar Threads - Was sold someone

2. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  3. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  4. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings: all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to...
  5. J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....

in XBoX on Consoles
    J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....: Title Translation: I have a balance of 16.40 dollars, but I can not play with my friends Sol, unpaid I always use gift cards to activate my account. je veux utiliser Des cartes cadeaux toujours....
  6. Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed: I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while. 19956187-7eb1-4864-8692-e8610ff0eb00
  7. Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold Xbox One without factory reset!: Sold Xbox one tonight and forgot to do factory reset. It was my 6 year olds and was set up to automatically log him in. It’s attached to my microsoft account and payment card. His settings...
  8. Bundle sold, how can an other person get the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle sold, how can an other person get the games?: Hello, I have an XBOX one X Forza bundle...Both games are activated and now I want to sell the XBOX to an other person. How can I manage that he is able to play the games with an other account?!...
  9. I sold Xbox One game codes, buyer reneged on the sale and now someone has used my codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sold Xbox One game codes, buyer reneged on the sale and now someone has used my codes: Hi all, Two digital game codes came bundled with my Xbox One S. I sold them legitimately on eBay but now buyer claims their account was hacked, they had the money refunded from my account and...
  10. How do I stop someone accessing my account when I've sold my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop someone accessing my account when I've sold my console?: Hi, Unfortunately I've had to recently sell my consoles (Xbox One and Xbox 360) to pay off some bills. I do plan on getting another console as soon as I have the available funds, but in the...