Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0

Discus and support Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0 ce37c087-0ccc-4a52-8e92-4ed90bed2532 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by az1019, Aug 19, 2019.

1. az1019
    az1019 Guest

Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0

:)

az1019, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm sorry, can you explain what happened? And which game is this for? Did you get an error message or did the game crash?
  3. Ackis Win User

This post makes no sense - all I that I understand is MCPE 1.5.0.0.

If you're a non-native English speaker, post in your own language and let us translate.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Did you get an error message when you were disconnected from the Minecraft game?

Were you joining a Realm or did you connect to a different player directly?
  5. StupidNun Win User

Disc reading troubles

you could possibly have something inside your Xbox on the lens that reads your games, you can purchase lens cleaners quite cheaply try this before you assume your disc reader is broken, i could save you money.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Dismantled console for cleaning now pad wont synch

The manual for the xbox clearly states to not use compressed air and laser lens cleaning discs are also not recommended as they can knock the lens out of alignment.
Thema:

1. Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0 - Similar Threads - Was Join Broken

2. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  3. Joining problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining problems: My friend and I are trying to join each other's game in borderlands 3 but I can't join him and he can't join me. We both have NAT type open a53eb4e5-3728-47dc-a5e6-b0969403a5d0
  4. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  5. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  6. Joining or creating Xbox live parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining or creating Xbox live parties: Wont let me join or create xbox live parties. My NAT type is OPEN. and ive turned xbox on and off. Anyone any idea what the reason is 4526ef7e-d9d1-4d08-ba95-9f32aad42969
  7. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  8. cant join a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant join a club: Im triying to join on a club, but everytime i try i receive this message: "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to...
  9. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  10. JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers): For the past two days I've been seeing a pattern where JOIN GAME is greyed out on a dedicated XBL user account that hosts ARK: Survival Extinct, but this has happen a dozen of times for other...