Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0

Discus and support Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0 ce37c087-0ccc-4a52-8e92-4ed90bed2532 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by az1019, Aug 19, 2019.

1. az1019
    az1019 Guest

Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0

:)

az1019, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm sorry, can you explain what happened? And which game is this for? Did you get an error message or did the game crash?
  3. Ackis Win User

This post makes no sense - all I that I understand is MCPE 1.5.0.0.

If you're a non-native English speaker, post in your own language and let us translate.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Did you get an error message when you were disconnected from the Minecraft game?

Were you joining a Realm or did you connect to a different player directly?
  5. StupidNun Win User

Disc reading troubles

you could possibly have something inside your Xbox on the lens that reads your games, you can purchase lens cleaners quite cheaply try this before you assume your disc reader is broken, i could save you money.
  6. vbpoju Win User

minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

so it seems that its broken for many people, since several days now..

hopefully gets fixed when weekend is over.

saw this issue

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-52311

and few other similar ones
Thema:

1. Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0 - Similar Threads - Was Join Broken

2. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  3. I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview: I've enrolled for the Xbox One Update Preview but the pending screen has stayed the same for over 4 days now. It said that it would take about 2 hours for it to register but it's still pending....
  4. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

in XboX Insiders
    Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?: I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back. submitted by /u/BreakingNoose [link] [comments]
  5. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  6. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team: Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live...
  7. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  8. won’t let me join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won’t let me join: So on m xbox i try to load Top Roblox Runway Model and when i press play it says”. The roblox game draw trying to join is currently not available. Error Code 103 0ce0c72e-0594-4c9f-ae60-0f1000a92b7e
  9. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...
  10. JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers): For the past two days I've been seeing a pattern where JOIN GAME is greyed out on a dedicated XBL user account that hosts ARK: Survival Extinct, but this has happen a dozen of times for other...