Was there a reason why it went back to the old dashboard? I was actually liking the new one.

Discus and support Was there a reason why it went back to the old dashboard? I was actually liking the new one. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/austindlawrence [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/austindlawrence, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Was there a reason why it went back to the old dashboard? I was actually liking the new one.

/u/austindlawrence, Aug 31, 2019
  2. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Corrupted/Damaged Profiles Data

and like i said before

the old HDD is not compatible with the new slim one. i think this is the reason why
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

original beta testers...

[quote user="StoneKempton"]

First off, the original Xbox LIVE went down back in 2010 for no apparent reason.

[/quote]

There were many reason why the old Xbox Servers were shut down. 1 being that the only game that was played on it at that point was Halo II. 2: it cost money to keep those servers up, and since the last game for the original Xbox was released in like 2007,
    why spend money on something that isnt making money. 3. They put those resources spent n the old Live service into the NEW live service.
  4. skys7 Win User

Why do you want OLD games and OLD Dashboards back?

Actually I tried Doom too :D Yeah all the old games are just about walking from one level to the other, which make it boring after a while. I like that you can unlock things today, more puzzles and more science in it. I also like that you can figure out
    how they made those games. In games like Doom it was pure gaming, nothing else, which is fun when you are a kid but soon as you see there is more you can have, don´t you get bored of those old games ? Just wondering.

It´s all like in quicksand, its so slow….you are not really part of the game. I have to say no game from today is like how I wish.

I still try to see all the new gaming innovations so I maybe can game how I want to.

I won´t go into details here. Sorry that you feel like in an interview lol

I just try to see through your view so I maybe get an idea what made you stuck on those games.

You say it was cold and scary and not nice but you still played it.

Was it cause it was a challenge for you to that time? :)
  5. I am TacKLed Win User

Goodbye old friend...

*** bull ***. This game is one of the only old games that has a consistent population. They are closing this but not some of the **** older games. This was one of the reasons why I actually re-bought an Xbox.
  6. Vairkjosa Win User

The Skill You've Reset Most

This should be interesting. Since none of my old saves were worth a dump. I would love to see if anyone actually got to do this from an old save. All my skills went back to the beginning with the new start. It may be awhile before I can use the new feature.
Thema:

Was there a reason why it went back to the old dashboard? I was actually liking the new one.

1. Was there a reason why it went back to the old dashboard? I was actually liking the new one. - Similar Threads - Was reason why

2. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  3. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  4. Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...: As the title says, I was given a comm ban at 1:00pm on August 4th, 2018 for the next 28 hours or so. Didn't say why I got banned If a Microsoft employee could help me understand why, that would be...
  5. Banned for no reason whatsoever. At least not fully to my knowledge of why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason whatsoever. At least not fully to my knowledge of why.: A while ago I was banned on this account, "This account participated in cheating. This may include using or associating with unauthorized account, software, or hardware modifications,...
  6. Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?: I have not been able to upload my snapshots I took from the Xbox One version of Skyrim to my pc anymore. I get the message Sorry something went wrong when uploading this clip to onedrive. I'm...
  7. Banned for no reason whatsoever. At least not fully to my knowledge of why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason whatsoever. At least not fully to my knowledge of why.: A while ago I was banned on this account, "This account participated in cheating. This may include using or associating with unauthorized account, software, or hardware modifications,...
  8. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...
  9. 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Website Chat Service For Your E-Commerce Site!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 Reasons Why You Should Have Website Chat Service For Your E-Commerce Site!: Services by Live Chat Agents is the trendiest service which is much appreciated by the customers. The consumers who are fond of online shopping, always look for the website which as customer...
  10. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...