Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?

Discus and support Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was doing the Xbox Reward Task and one of them was "Get Referrals For Extra Points" so I sent messages to Some of my Followers telling them what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadow Prince, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?

I was doing the Xbox Reward Task and one of them was "Get Referrals For Extra Points" so I sent messages to Some of my Followers telling them what the refferal program is and about the rewards and ended it with my personal referral link. Next thing I
    know I get a 24 hour communications suspension (Not Even A Ban) yet I lose my Xbox Ambassador status (Which I'd been a member of For 2 Years) and due to this suspension I can't even reapply for a full year. Take it I've had a Xbox Live account since before
    Games With Gold came out and Have Never Had a single infraction... So here's my question was it fair for me to get a suspension for "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment
    or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications". When all I did was try to help Promote the Microsoft Rewards Program.

:)

Shadow Prince, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Shadow Prince,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums regarding this situation. As the Ambassadors have stated, sending out a whole lot of email all in one spurt may be classed as spam, especially if this was to individuals who either do not know you personally
    or who may have reported it as spam and this is likely why the Enforcement action was applied.

However, if anything, you can file a case review with them on the
    Enforcement website
    , if you were suspended longer than 24 hours. As you may already be aware, Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Regarding the qualifications for being an Ambassador, your account being removed from the program, or the possibility of a reinstatement it would be best if you got into contact with your CM for more direct information about this.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Thanks once again for posting and happy gaming.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Those are the qualifications for joining, not rejoining. Unless something changed in the future, once you have been removed after joining, you can no longer rejoin.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

if you want to promote the program, your best bet is to do this over social media, sending messages to others who you don't know and who did not request the information can be classed as spam.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that counts a spam. If you remember in one of the Ambassador quizzes that was an example of what not to do.
  6. Shadow Prince Win User

Strange on the qualification for the program it just there could have been no enforcement action on your account in the last year it doesn't say anything about if you ever have any enforcement you're ineligible for the program
Thema:

1. Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement? - Similar Threads - Was Unfair Ruling

2. Unfair report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair report: I get reported for no reason 47027236-44c0-4166-8b3b-618aba22b87f
  3. Unfair Gamerpicture Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Gamerpicture Ban: My gamerpicture was a picture of a cat looking at a chicken with a birthday candle on it. Its been that for quite a while now and my friend thought it would be funny to report it with the caption...
  4. Unfair ban and poor customer treatment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and poor customer treatment: I was unfairly banned and I know exactly why. I encountered a troll while playing an online competitive game. This guy was abusing a bug to cause players on my team to crash. I sent him messages...
  5. Xbox ban, Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ban, Unfair ban: So i got banned on my xbox account for saying gay, didn't even call anyone it. This is kinda unfair and i got banned for 2 weeks which is quite ridiculous, i wanna know if theres any way i can...
  6. Unfair gamerpic suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair gamerpic suspension: I was given an unfair suspension because of my “inapropriate gamerpic” I don’t believe this is inapropriate image and wish to dispute it cf5e2a8d-6e42-4cc2-afc2-9337aeeedb3b
  7. Unfair 'Banning'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair 'Banning': Why is it that someone can 'com ban' or just all out ban someone for any reason they so choose, whether it fair or not, or a false complaint or not?! This is unfair and wrong. I don't really see...
  8. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam: I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar...
  9. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  10. How do I report a GAME for unfair rules and loopholes that need attention to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a GAME for unfair rules and loopholes that need attention to Microsoft?: I have been having several issues with Monopoly Plus on XBOX One. There are very unfair (cheating, technically) loopholes that people have been taking in the game rules and it is a constant pool...