was told to post here about not receiving anniversary email

Discus and support was told to post here about not receiving anniversary email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After speaking with multiple people from "support" and some delayed replies in posts I was told to post here about not receiving my anniversary email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Trenix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Trenix
    Trenix Guest

After speaking with multiple people from "support" and some delayed replies in posts I was told to post here about not receiving my anniversary email. I meet all the criteria from the original announcement and blogs even the other support said I did but
    I did not receive anything.

:)

Trenix, Dec 10, 2014
  2. I was told by customer support to post here about not receiving game codes for GoW 1-3

I was told by customer support to post here about not receiving game codes for GoW 1-3.

What do I need to do to receive my game codes?

AsteroidJarl450, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Told to post here about my ban

I recently contacted xboxlives hotline and was told to post here in this section about my problem (not section 14 despite i know ill probably be told thats where i need to post) . I was console banned last night (and so was my brother whos xbox is right
    in the room beside me) and i have not done anything of tampering or any sort, my xbox was bought brand new from the box at walmart roughly a year ago. I know it has not been modded, never done any sort of piracy, no nudity or sexual content. nothing deserving
    of a ban. seeing as ive definitley put in well more then a thousand dollars into xbox's and accessories in the past few years i would like to know that there is some way i can recieve input onto WHY i was console banned i dont want possibilities i want a reason
    if its so hard to tell me. I'm sure there hs been a misunderstanding or mistake of some sort and i hope that you can consider the possibilty that a mistake has been made and contact me with some helpful information. Thank you.

NotKyleDecker, Dec 10, 2014
  4. was told to post here about not receiving anniversary email

Hey there, Trenix! I'm very sorry to see any confusion around this situation! To help clear things up, please check out

my post here.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. was told to post here about not receiving anniversary email :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 11, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Trenix! I'm very sorry to see any confusion around this situation! To help clear things up, please check out

my post here.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Told to post here about my ban

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  7. Primetime_Hero Win User

Official response regarding the anniversary emails

Good afternoon!

A representative told me via chat to post this thread along with my two support reference numbers regarding this issue -
    [Mod Removed]

On Friday, 11/21, my wife received her Year One achievement stats email. On Saturday, 11/22, she received her Year One promotions email. I didn't receive either of these. I found it odd, as I've been a Gold member for 10 years. For most of that time, I've
    been an Xbox Ambassador. My email has been the same for 10 years, I've also had my contact preferences open for that time.

Last week, I was told via chat on 11/24 that they would be re-sent in about 24 hours. Then, on 11/25, when I didn't receive them, I was told via chat that it would be 24-72 more hours. Now it's been more than 72 hours and still no email. A rep told me today
    (12/1) via chat to post here - so here I am.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
  8. kiba17 Win User

Hacked Xbox LIVE account, Started Fraud Investigation, Microsoft Denies Fraud

Please close this thread, Since I posted this I was emailed a response and told I will be receiving a refund.
  9. Wolfmist187 Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received

I haven't received my code yet either,I pre ordered on the ninth,and talked to support this morning. They told me to post here and I would get an email. I haven't heard anything though.
Thema:

1. was told to post here about not receiving anniversary email - Similar Threads - was told post

2. Customer Support told me to post my issue here.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer Support told me to post my issue here.: My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be resolved by the promotional staff here? The case...
  3. Redeemed 10000 did not show up, support told me to post

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 10000 did not show up, support told me to post: Redeemed 10000 points and they did not show up in my account, support told me to post this message 2ac9aaaa-f36a-42c5-b7fa-3e9d76c09d2b
  4. Xbox live rewards won't deposit and email told me to post here

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards won't deposit and email told me to post here: I received an email that reminded me that there was an issue with my rewards account and told to post here. It has been like this for a few months, and I am just now finally taking the time to try...
  5. I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I was told by Xbox Support that I needed to post on this Forum to have my Reward points ...: I have been in contact with the Xbox Support to get my Microsoft 12 month Xbox Subscription Reward applied to my account after it didn't go through last night. They were unable to fix the problem...
  6. Was Told To Post Here To Find A Mod

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Told To Post Here To Find A Mod: Arnie V. a Microsoft Answer Tech told me to make a post here on this forum to seek out a Mod or high up person in the forum about seeing if Microsoft sponsors up and coming game streamers? or if...
  7. Super old ban, told to post here by live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super old ban, told to post here by live support: So for starters I don't exactly remember what I did, but I know it was dumb and wrong (The ban was from June 2013) I was very young and dumb and didn't really care what I did or quite frankly to...
  8. Help please, I spoke to support and was told to post here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help please, I spoke to support and was told to post here: Hi I never received my mixpot reward after logging in to and watching the live stream on March 10th. the stream that was supposed to give me my free Ebon flintlock pistol skin for Sea of thieves....
  9. An Assistant from support told me to make a post for you guys to validate my gold free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    An Assistant from support told me to make a post for you guys to validate my gold free trial: I was told by xbox support that for my account to be validated for a xbox gold free trial i need to make a post and you guys would see it in 24 hours and i would have a gold free trial. this is my...
  10. Super old ban, told to post here by live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super old ban, told to post here by live support: So for starters I don't exactly remember what I did, but I know it was dumb and wrong (The ban was from June 2013) I was very young and dumb and didn't really care what I did or quite frankly to...