Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up

Discus and support Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Proberly not my smartest move but discord was glitching when trying to connect to my xbox and refused to when I went back to the mobile app. I noticed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Silverninja369, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up

Proberly not my smartest move but discord was glitching when trying to connect to my xbox and refused to when I went back to the mobile app. I noticed the mobile app had my xbox account saved twice and decided to get rid of one thinking that was the issue. Now I can't find the qr code to reconnect it as it decided even with one account I can't reconnect. Any clue where I could find it?

submitted by /u/Silverninja369
    [link] [comments]

/u/Silverninja369, Aug 3, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

Try to reset the voice settings on
    Discord 1) Click the Settings icon on
    the
    homepage of Discord. 2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings. 4) Reconnect
    your microphone and try to send an audio message on
    Discord to see if your Microphone works.

If you still have issues try with
    discord support
  3. eryoung Win User

Fix the voice on functin it is a mess .

My troll sense is tingling also, if true though I really hope it gets worked out. My Xbox On voice command has only NOT worked twice. The 2nd time was over this weekend when the wife and was away, and it updated itself (which was very cool in my opinion)
    I had to turn it on manually. I think the voice commands are working a little quicker now (in my opinion)

Take care all

Ed
  4. PorQ 201 Win User

Turn On feature works about 80% of the time.

Turn Off feature works only if the volume of the TV or surround sound is at a reasonable level.
  5. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Xbox on hasn't worked from day one.... and guess what, after update it still doesn't. I'm having a harder and harder time defending this unit when it cant even defend itself.
  6. Musso87 Win User

My troll sense is tingling
Thema:

Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up

1. Was trying to fix discord voice and messed up - Similar Threads - Was trying fix

2. Error 0x87DD0017 How do I fix - already tried power cycling as I've seen online

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87DD0017 How do I fix - already tried power cycling as I've seen online: I have been unable to sign in to my account while my console is in online mode. I looked around online and tried certain things like power cycling and just plain restarting this did not help. I...
  3. How to fix external hard drive error 0x80bd003c when trying to set as capture location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix external hard drive error 0x80bd003c when trying to set as capture location.: I recently bought a Seagate Firecuda gaming hub and was attempting to use it as a capture location but it was not working correctly. I saw a few other posts on this issue but none of them were...
  4. Disc installing a game keeps stoping tried everything to fix it nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc installing a game keeps stoping tried everything to fix it nothing works: Tried to re install a game and it keeps stoping at 0% or 1. 8% every time tried everything Xbox tech told me to do and still doesn’t work any help ? 16cdfb98-761a-4899-a2aa-eacf90199f98
  5. Trying to fix the 0x00000001 error. Solutions given do not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to fix the 0x00000001 error. Solutions given do not work.: I'm trying to fix the 0x00000001 error when given but the suggested solutions do not help. At first, I thought it was something to do with the DRM issue that happened this past week but when I...
  6. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.: I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd
  7. "We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later."...: Hi, I am having an issue with getting Xbox Cloud Gaming to play using my WIFI using a MacBook with Safari. I have (Australian) HFC Fibre Optic 300mbps internet on a 5Ghz channel but keeps coming...
  8. Trying to fix picture size on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to fix picture size on my xbox: I've been trying to troubleshoot my TV because the screen Is too zoomed. I've changed the aspect ratio in the TV settings and it's the same outcome. I was wondering if anyone knows how to change...
  9. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  10. Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far: Hello, I am at my wits end trying to simply login to my Xbox account on the pc app for the new Forza game with no avail. The issue is on the Xbox app, when I press sign in the little sign in...