Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

Discus and support Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FastDeadKids, Oct 2, 2019.

1. FastDeadKids
    FastDeadKids Guest

Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition Crew 2. Ps, I have the order number for
    the disk version and my gamer tag is .

:)

FastDeadKids, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk version.

You would have to purchase it digitally in order to own it digitally.
  3. Auswulf Win User

So, What Did You Get?

Have not bought anything but Mass effect and Arkham city were a good price. Probably just buy the disk versions of the games though as I prefer disks over digital downloads. Don't get me wrong digital versions are just as good as disk versions but my preference
    is game disks, something tangible to keep.
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

right now I have 5 on disk but that's just because the disk versions are over half the price as the digital versions since I have a rental service that lets me get a day 1 release for 45.00 instead of the 60.00 digital and after a couple weeks they drop
    to mid 20's. Digital has to get cheaper our I will just keep gamefly and buy *** from them or just rent them
  5. ngocphi Win User

"Can't download" error at ~%80 :(

That would be the disk not the digital version

You never go based on disks
  6. Mr SkettieShuez Win User

Killer instinct retail disc

I would delete the digital version and play the version from the disk...which may require an install again. Once I installed the characters from the disk they were still locked when I started the game and found out it was starting the digital version and
    not the retail disk (even though I chose the disk tray option to open the game). Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk... - Similar Threads - Was wandering digital

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally): My Xbox one Keeps turning off Everytime i run Bo3,Its the only game it happens to,i have Cleaned the Power Box and Console,Restart and Power Reset.I could Play other Games With it,but i Downloaded...
  4. Trading digital games for games of the same value

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading digital games for games of the same value: As the title states,I want to know if it is possible for me to trade in a digital game via Microsoft for a game of the same or n little less value? If so how do I do it and if not what are my...
  5. Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?: Is it possible to block websites (by having nothing on the Allowed list) on the 1X while still being able to accessb the digital store and apps like Netflix? cb3aca7e-2884-48cb-b733-7d954e032c5d
  6. The Wandering - Horror RPG - Reveal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wandering - Horror RPG - Reveal: Is anyone else stoked about The Initiative Studio announcement on their most recent development - The Wandering Horror RPG? 2ca26f9a-84a6-4a93-abc9-e46e66a3736a
  7. Just wandering ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wandering ?: I've bought the "Deluxe edition" for 89.99$ and the "DLC1(The hidden ones)" for 13.49$. Now, to get the "DLC2(The curse of the Pharaons)", i have to buy the "season pass" for 49.99$ whitch include...
  8. FFXV "World Wanderer" achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXV "World Wanderer" achievement won't unlock: So I completed FFXV last week, the game is upgraded and everything, and I checked; It's 100% completed, I've got 57/57 trophees, I cleared the Gladiolus dlc and got all it's achievement. Yet the...
  9. Hi just wandering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi just wandering: there's a game called metro last light theres a achievement called the tower were waves of enemy spawn could be 2 waves or 4 waves there's a code u put in in ur controller hold LB press X Y A it...
  10. It's no wander.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's no wander.......: I have found it amusing that just before Titanfall came out, Aussies were up in arms at the announcement that there would be no Australian servers. Now when I play titanfall, I have to play on the...