Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...

Discus and support Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/rferris242 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rferris242, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...

/u/rferris242, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Suketu Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

Same issue, used to work couple of weeks back and now get message "We were unable to connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

Already tried updating the app and checked setting on XBox One for streamming, no issues there.

Any solution?

thanks
  3. adriantc88 Win User

Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs

Don't see how this actually would come as a problem...

Anywho, try go into the Settings of your console and Preferences and make sure 'Allow game streaming to other devices' is unticked.
    It partially worked... For Windows 8.1 I don't get the device after I unchecked the Allow Play To streaming option. But on Windows 10 I still get the device (even with Allow Play To streaming & Allow game streaming to other devices unchecked).

As for why... It is not really a problem. It doesn't seem correct behavior (and I blame Windows for that) to just create an endless amount of devices.
  4. TR CarNaGE Win User

Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

Local streaming is fine. The issue is streaming while on a VPN or internet. It worked flawless until the dashboard update. I have two consoles that were working and now they both stopped.
  5. LukewarmBird Win User

For those with Netflix Video Quality Issues, please try this and report your findings.

This week the Netflix App just bogged. It started by streaming very slowly. The picture was noticeably Jerky. Now it is worse. When I select Netflix, sometimes it takes several minutes to just display the Movies for selection. Netflix works fine on every
    other device in the house. I can’t even get to the search function to select the test video.

All other streaming functions seem to be OK
  6. Internet Expert Win User

about laptop to xbox one

Assuming you're using Wifi for both devices, the range is only as good as the Wifi signal between each device and the router.

Keep in mind that it's best to stream when both devices are wired to the network via ethernet. A weak Wi-Fi signal can produce a low quality stream with high input lag.
Thema:

Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...

1. Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on... - Similar Threads - Was working before

2. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  3. My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.: I recently bought a pair of skullcandy riff over the ear headphones and they worked before but now the sound works but not the microphone and it works on my phone but not my pdp wired controller....
  4. I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region: What is this yo? (Mod Removed) c67f67c6-aa5b-40e4-a826-ea2f47ab2c64
  5. Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.: About 12 days ago bought the Attack On Titan game while a promotion on the store said buy it and get season 1 of the show for free, but the promo did not link to the correct thing yet, but i found...
  6. Microsoft Edge isn’t working as good as before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge isn’t working as good as before.: Hello, my name is Aaron. I am having issues with my Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One. I believe there was an update that changed a few things but it ultimately just made it worse for me. See I...
  7. Redeemed 2 Year Pass code before i even have the actual game, will the pass still work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed 2 Year Pass code before i even have the actual game, will the pass still work?: So i recently ordered Rainbow Six Siege from JB HI FI, and my friend also gave me the 2 Year Pass code. I redeemed the 2 Year Pass code before i have even received the game. Will i still be able...
  8. I updated the game on my pc and its won't work fluently like before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated the game on my pc and its won't work fluently like before: Hello i have a big problem. I've updated the game on my pc but after that i launch it and its won't run smootly its run like 15-20 fps before the update it runs on 65-70fps please fix it as soon...
  9. My Xbox live 12 months stopped working before it was due to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live 12 months stopped working before it was due to stop working: My Xbox live 12 month subscription was working from nov. 1 2017 and then just stopped working all of the sudden on dec. 9 2017. I was trying everything I could to get it back, such as logging out...
  10. Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.: Im mad because i cant put any sort of gold on my new XBOX ONE S. it told me my 14 day trial was correct, but under the entry bar it said "you are now being redirected to microsoft security" It...