Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

Discus and support Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console c38d38e2-e45c-428d-97d9-9dfb42e227f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLbawz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. NLbawz
    NLbawz Guest

Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console

:)

NLbawz, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Thetman92 Win User

I like it. The only pitfall i see is you can't trade or sell your used games.
  3. Serolimit Win User

to me its very convenient for a lot of people, I don't mind running out to get a disc like the past days.
  4. Yombi Win User

I think it was a good idea. Every Xbox one title is available digitaly in the Store.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Its been so long since i last used a Disc on my console, but i think they need to increase the hard drive space, and maybe the read/write speed too then,
  6. Geth Win User

To me it was. I have many disc games still.

I still wanna play them and not buy them over again.
Thema:

1. Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? - Similar Threads - Was digital bad

2. Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]: Estou com o problema com um jogo que adquiri, via códigos de 25 dígitos, eu tenho o Gears Of War 3 resgatado dês do ano retrasado, e sempre o joguei, mas hoje fui baixa-lo novamente e ele...
  3. xbox one s all digital help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s all digital help: I had sent my Xbox to the repair shop and today it arrived but when I tried to connect it to the TV it says no signal and I did everything the internet told me to do but nothing works so what...
  4. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  5. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  6. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  7. Digital Game Not Starting On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Game Not Starting On PC: I don't know what happened, but I used to play Gears 5 all the time. Now when I try to play a game it just closes everything out. It opens up the startup loading thing and closes out as soon as it...
  8. Disc and digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc and digital games: So I have been borrowing my girlfriends xbox one, and she has Rainbow Six Siege digitally, whereas i have it on disc. So Siege is uninstalled on her xbox but will it make any difference if i...
  9. Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?: Hello Everyone, This is a bit of a weird ask, I know, and I've seen a couple of simelar posts that ask the same sort of question, but I don't think a definitive conclusion was ever reached....
  10. xbox one s all digital has extremely bad lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s all digital has extremely bad lag: OK so i bought my girlfriend an Xbox one s all digital edition for her birthday/Christmas last year. when we got it home and tried to play on it however immediately it started to lag on every game...