Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

Discus and support Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console c38d38e2-e45c-428d-97d9-9dfb42e227f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLbawz, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. NLbawz
    NLbawz Guest

Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console

:)

2. Thetman92 Win User

I like it. The only pitfall i see is you can't trade or sell your used games.
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

I don't think it was a bad idea. Xbox was just releasing another option to get their experience and library out there. As someone who has gone all digital with games, I would've appreciated an option like this if I was in the market.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Its been so long since i last used a Disc on my console, but i think they need to increase the hard drive space, and maybe the read/write speed too then,
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?"

Depends on whether you have a large physical library or are just starting out, not to mention the stability of your network.

My preference is tangible, some digital games have put me on a course to enjoy a trilogy, and beyond.

There are just some games I wish I had a physical copy again, to play when the network ain't there, and for the sheer enjoyment of being transported into another Fable🤞.
  6. Edgarour Win User

It depends on the market, I also don’t believe that this being a success
Thema:

1. Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? - Similar Threads - Was digital bad

2. how do i return an xbox one S all digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i return an xbox one S all digital: I ordered this Xbox one S all digital. I did not see that this was all digital, so I want to return it. How do I do that? 22358b37-00ca-4c88-889e-1ad1906e6483
  3. Xbox One Digital Purchase refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Purchase refund: Hello, I would like to know how to go about getting a refund on the game Ark Survival I purchased last night, 12/4/2019. The game requires a subscription to XBOX Live, of which I do not have....
  4. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  5. Xbox One S All-Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All-Digital: I purchased two of these not realizing there was no port for a disc. Will Microsoft be giving credit Vouchers for game disc all ready purchased for other Xbox 1 consoles? My grandaughters ware...
  6. Why is all digital called an S model?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is all digital called an S model?: Should the discleds model be considered a seoarate model than an S? Diesn't S means "plays 4k movies", which it obviously cannot do due to a lack id a disc. Shouldn't be called an Xbox One D,...
  7. COD MW digital not downloading

in XBoX Accessibility
    COD MW digital not downloading: I play the game a lot, and there was update today. I play on the digital version on Xbox X. I tried to update it and the download kept stopping and i had to press resume download every other...
  8. New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa: Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos where i got it from and they told me the fifa...
  9. Installation Stopped Digital Download 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped Digital Download 0x87E00005: Trying to download NHL 20 digitally, but it says installation stopped, and gives me code 0x87E00005. Have tried power cycle, as well as clearing my local saved games and changing to Google DNS. I...
  10. Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?: My two sons have an XBox One S, where you put the game in the slot and they love playing FIFA etc. But they often end up arguing on whose turn it is, so I'm thinking of my youngest one of his own...