Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

Discus and support Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

1. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed... - Similar Threads - Wasn't suppose receive

2. Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...

in XboX Insiders
    Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...: I simply can't understand. For example, pop ups using the menu button take so many time to load and browsing in general is, again, slow like in the past. This wasn't happening during our long...
  3. Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all

in XboX Insiders
    Something tells me the "closed" beta wasn't so closed after all: [IMG] submitted by /u/4tifiedGaming [link] [comments]
  4. Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website: I recently Purchased an Xbox One S star wars bundle and on the website it said that Stars Wars Jedi Fallen Order, 1 month trials of Game pass, Xbox live gold, 1 month of EA access, and Madden NFL...
  5. Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly: Due to the weekend I'm not able to call Microsoft Servicedesk. However, what are the options to consider in order to get the digital product successfully. I don't want to wait until monday. I...
  6. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  7. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  8. Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't: My thread payment took but no games , has been closed by moderator amber and marked as solved, when it's obvious by reading my last reply properly it hasn't. Nothing is solved until i receive a...
  9. well, that wasn't supposed to happen please refresh or try again later

in XBoX Rewards
    well, that wasn't supposed to happen please refresh or try again later: I'm trying to get to the page on the freedom rewards tab that allows me to choose from the list of games to be able to earn points free up until March 31st. Under my missions...I was able to...
  10. can't register for live rewards. 'not xbox live member' or 'well, that wasn't supposed to ...

in XBoX Rewards
    can't register for live rewards. 'not xbox live member' or 'well, that wasn't supposed to ...: hey there, i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to happen" can support help me resolve this?...