Wasted money on 2x games and 2x season pass

Discus and support Wasted money on 2x games and 2x season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on a cable 152 mb connection and people are just running on the spot and lagging. It never used to do this only since the last update. Fix it please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaw203, Dec 27, 2014.

1. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

on a cable 152 mb connection and people are just running on the spot and lagging. It never used to do this only since the last update. Fix it please

:)

kaw203, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Season Pass?

Season pass gives you access to all of the DLC car packs. It's the VIP membership that gives you 2x credits at driver level-ups.

Patrick M. Martin, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Wurzy 1
    Wurzy 1 Guest
    Season Pass?

Didn't the season pass description say something about 2x level-up rate? I went and bought it, didn't notice any change, and installed a buncha cars I can't afford yet, haha...

Wurzy 1, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Season Pass?

Season pass gives you access to all of the DLC car packs. It's the VIP membership that gives you 2x credits at driver level-ups.
  5. l Lord Sithis l Win User

History repeating itself?

GTA IV 4x

Fallout 3 3x

Gears of War 2 3x

Halo 3 2x

COD 4 MW 3x

Borderlands 3x

Red Dead Resemption 2x

Mass Effect 2x

Mass Effect 2 2x

MW2 2x

Dragon age origins 2x

since then i have stop reselling my games
  6. XboxHatesMyPoo Win User

DLC Announced

argh! here's the full R/U deck:

Creatures:

2x Wee Dragonauts

2x Skirsdrag Cultis (Innistrad)

2x Arc Runner

2x Æther Tradewinds

2x Lightning Elemental

2x Murder Of Crows (Innistrad)

2x Air Servant

2x Gelectrode

1x Wind Drake

1x Skizzik

1x Lightning Serpent

1x Spellbound Dragon

1x Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind

1x Thundermare

1x Mahamoti Djinn

Spell:

3x Into The Roil

3x Shock

2x Lightning Bolt

1x Prophetic Bolt

1x Electropotense
  7. Mafivee Win User

History repeating itself?

[quote user="l Lord Sithis l"]

GTA IV 4x

Fallout 3 3x

Gears of War 2 3x

Halo 3 2x

COD 4 MW 3x

Borderlands 3x

Red Dead Resemption 2x

Mass Effect 2x

Mass Effect 2 2x

MW2 2x

Dragon age origins 2x

since then i have stop reselling my games

[/quote]I would hope so : P
  8. Wurzy 1 Win User

Season Pass?

Didn't the season pass description say something about 2x level-up rate? I went and bought it, didn't notice any change, and installed a buncha cars I can't afford yet, haha...
Thema:

1. Wasted money on 2x games and 2x season pass - Similar Threads - Wasted money games

2. Wasted Money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasted Money.: So I tried to buy a game (super meat boy) from the store and after I paid it didn't install or anything. I still got billed and got nothing, any way to solve it? f5950237-0778-46e4-b5eb-5be3d5a476ac
  3. Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller: 15 months ago I received a much anticipated Xbox Elite Controller for my birthday. $200 seemed extreme for a controller, but it felt very nice to hold and looked the goods. Not long after I...
  4. Buy a PS4 don't waste your money on this flaming pile of garbage!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy a PS4 don't waste your money on this flaming pile of garbage!: I have been trying to get my broken Xbox warrantied for a couple weeks now. After 2 months with terrible online service while my PS4 has been working flawlessly I finally got a warranty...
  5. Money Wasted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Wasted?: So I bought Minecraft Java Edition a while back, but what I didn't know is that I get a free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code with it!!!! by the time I figured out I had already wasted...
  6. Bluehole is wasting our time and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluehole is wasting our time and money: I’m writing this hoping for a refund for PUBG on Xbox. I’m doing so not necessarily because I care about the money because there is a huge BS disclaimer that pops up every time I boot the game up,...
  7. I want a refund its a waste of my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund its a waste of my money!: I never get and a game it always lagging so give my money please! 84ec2217-31de-42cf-8976-e0d640a93ce3
  8. This Games is a waste of money. I hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This Games is a waste of money. I hate it: This game is really pissing me off. First for the clan wars. Im in a clan and today it told me I need one more player to play clan wars. I got that player and two others now I have four. It also...
  9. Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller: 15 months ago I received a much anticipated Xbox Elite Controller for my birthday. $200 seemed extreme for a controller, but it felt very nice to hold and looked the goods. Not long after I...
  10. I BETTER HAVE NOT WASTED ANY MONEY

in XBoX on Consoles
    I BETTER HAVE NOT WASTED ANY MONEY: ok so right now i’ve just seen my xbox live gold membership expired and i went on and bought a new 12 month one right there from the membership menu.It took the money from my account,but i still...