Wasted Money.

Discus and support Wasted Money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried to buy a game (super meat boy) from the store and after I paid it didn't install or anything. I still got billed and got nothing, any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NovaKetchup, May 14, 2019.

1. NovaKetchup
    NovaKetchup Guest

Wasted Money.

So I tried to buy a game (super meat boy) from the store and after I paid it didn't install or anything. I still got billed and got nothing, any way to solve it?

:)

NovaKetchup, May 14, 2019
  2. II Enix II Win User

Waste of money.

The sentiment in the beginning of this thread was fair. Being a completely objective person myself, I'd say the XBox One at launch was a train wreck. Fair enough, people should look into what features a system has available before coughing up the cash,
    but having had a XBox 360 since launch, prior to the XBox One, one shouldn't be criticised for extrapolating that most, if not all of these common sense features, e.g. battery indicator, HDD space et al, should all be present and correct on its successor.

Thankfully, that was way back. Here we are in the present and most of the things have been addressed, with the exception of music playback whilst gaming. I can live with that. Besides, I have Gears again.
  3. coolpolitealex (basi Win User

Waste of money.

Em excuse my ignorance, but I'm not too sure what you mean
  4. ManiacLedhead Win User

Waste of Money

If you thought its easy play the new difficulty you unlocked garantee you throw that controller before the end of stage 2
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Waste of Money

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
  6. Temhotabot Win User

wasting money.

If you have a US account then you can access/purchase any content on that Marketplace when you are in the US. When you move outside of the US and take your US account with you then you leave things up to chance as depending on
    the region you move to may or may not allow you to access/purchase Marketplace content with your US account.

To see what content is available in your region you would need to create a region specific account and that will show you what content is available from your current location.
Thema:

Wasted Money.

1. Wasted Money. - Similar Threads - Wasted Money

2. Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller: 15 months ago I received a much anticipated Xbox Elite Controller for my birthday. $200 seemed extreme for a controller, but it felt very nice to hold and looked the goods. Not long after I...
  3. Buy a PS4 don't waste your money on this flaming pile of garbage!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy a PS4 don't waste your money on this flaming pile of garbage!: I have been trying to get my broken Xbox warrantied for a couple weeks now. After 2 months with terrible online service while my PS4 has been working flawlessly I finally got a warranty...
  4. Money Wasted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Wasted?: So I bought Minecraft Java Edition a while back, but what I didn't know is that I get a free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code with it!!!! by the time I figured out I had already wasted...
  5. Bluehole is wasting our time and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluehole is wasting our time and money: I’m writing this hoping for a refund for PUBG on Xbox. I’m doing so not necessarily because I care about the money because there is a huge BS disclaimer that pops up every time I boot the game up,...
  6. I want a refund its a waste of my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund its a waste of my money!: I never get and a game it always lagging so give my money please! 84ec2217-31de-42cf-8976-e0d640a93ce3
  7. Battlefield 1 a waste of money??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 a waste of money??: Hello, I recently bought a new Xbox one, bf1 and all that other jazz ( recently being today) and all that happens is that I get booted from the servers and then it's tells me multiplayer isn't...
  8. Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't waste your money on a Xbox Elite Controller: 15 months ago I received a much anticipated Xbox Elite Controller for my birthday. $200 seemed extreme for a controller, but it felt very nice to hold and looked the goods. Not long after I...
  9. I BETTER HAVE NOT WASTED ANY MONEY

in XBoX on Consoles
    I BETTER HAVE NOT WASTED ANY MONEY: ok so right now i’ve just seen my xbox live gold membership expired and i went on and bought a new 12 month one right there from the membership menu.It took the money from my account,but i still...
  10. Time and money wasted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time and money wasted: I recently phoned up to see why I was charged $104.95 by Microsoft on the 25th May 2017 (New Zealand). The lady on the phone (1386510326) told me that there was no charges from Microsoft of this...