Wasteland 3 - Not loading

Discus and support Wasteland 3 - Not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wasteland 3 just released today (Feb 25th) and I am excited about playing it since I remember the original in the 80s but I am unable to get it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrooksCarlson, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Wasteland 3 - Not loading

Wasteland 3 just released today (Feb 25th) and I am excited about playing it since I remember the original in the 80s but I am unable to get it to launch. I click on Play and it begins the video but no matter what I click it toggles between Play and the
    trailer.

I am using Game Pass on XBox One.

:)

BrooksCarlson, Feb 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello BrooksCarlson,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Wasteland 3 is not able to launch on your Xbox One. The game is available to pre-order at the moment. If you take a look at

the Xbox website
    , you will see that the release date for the game is May 18, 2020. That is the reason that the game is not available to play at the moment. You can install the game so that it will be ready to launch as soon as the game is released. We hope
    this information helps BrooksCarlson!
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Just to add to the info above, the one releasing later today is the remastered version of the original game. It will be available on on game pass for xbox and PC so if you remember the original, it could be a nice fit while waiting for the 3.
  4. weirdboyq Win User

Hello! Wasteland 3 will be available in May 18, 2020. If you talking about Wasteland Remastered - game will be available February 26, 2020. You always can check release date in Microsoft Store.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Is anyone testing new titles at Microsoft?

Hello RudolfDvoracek,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch Wasteland 3 on you Windows 10 computer.
    Did you pre-order the game? Wasteland 3 is not available to play at the moment. It does not get released until
    May 18, 2020. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. GrimSovereignty Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

Fallout 3 would have to be my favorite...just for the story and how awesome the capital wasteland was
Thema:

1. Wasteland 3 - Not loading - Similar Threads - Wasteland loading

2. Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3): EDIT: Game comes out in MAY, not MARCH. I'm an idiot. I'm stuck in a loop that sends me to the Microsoft Store when I try to launch a game. I pre-ordered Wasteland 3 and have downloaded and...
  3. Fallout 76 Wastelanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Wastelanders: Bethesda is bringing a new concept to Fallout 76. The launch of this update is going to completely transform the game we see today. This update is set to release on April 07, 2020. Which will you...
  4. Fallout 76: Wastelanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: Wastelanders: Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there, I love exploring on my own, doing missions...
  5. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  6. Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue: Recently upgraded to Game Pass for PC Regretting it now.. As well as Mutant Eden deleting over 10 hours of play I have tried to play Wasteland 2 Except when I save the game and reload it loads...
  7. Wasteland 2 save points disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasteland 2 save points disappearing: Have recently got the gamepass ultimate so downloaded Wasteland 2. I started off with the default characters, played a few minutes and had to quit. When i went back to the game my save game was...
  8. No raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in the northern wasteland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in the northern wasteland: Am I the only one who has no raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in the northern wasteland? 161dc978-f9c6-46c8-b456-21e185afe3ae
  9. No raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in northern wasteland !?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in northern wasteland !?: Am I the only one who has no raindrops in witchwood and no snowflakes in the northern wasteland? b3b60553-7f85-44fa-a72c-d359cf19c2b1
  10. Wasteland Workshop will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland Workshop will not install: Purchased Wasteland Workshop on 4/12/2016 Went to install it and it seemed like it worked. Started the game and none of the items are in the game. Went back out to the dashboard and...