Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking.

Discus and support Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Log Off (Complete Act 5) not unlocking at all. Any suggestions to fix the problem? Thanks in advance. 6372f00c-02c0-4a61-93b6-c4429794385a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azn Souljaz, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Azn Souljaz
    Azn Souljaz Guest

Log Off (Complete Act 5) not unlocking at all. Any suggestions to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

:)

Azn Souljaz, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Achievements not unlocking

I'm exactly the same as some watch dogs achievements are not unlocking for me, I hope that Microsoft can fix this issue

DAN BLACKMORE98, Aug 12, 2014
  3. prakkero
    prakkero Guest
    Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

Aaaand, it's broken again. Road Rage cheevo should have popped just now, but it's stuck locked at 100%

And yeah, it'll probably & hopefully unlock again later on at some point, but it's ridiculous to have to wait for achievements to pop days/weeks/whenever later randomly...

prakkero, Aug 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You need to watch all of the credits roll before the achievement will pop for you. Sorry to say they're about 15 minutes long, hope you're patient. lol

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2014
  5. Darth Nikana Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

My killer instinct achievements unlocked, but not my Watch Dogs.
  6. prakkero Win User

Aaaand, it's broken again. Road Rage cheevo should have popped just now, but it's stuck locked at 100%

And yeah, it'll probably & hopefully unlock again later on at some point, but it's ridiculous to have to wait for achievements to pop days/weeks/whenever later randomly...
  7. M4RV 71 Win User

Yeah just had my locked geolocated achievement pop about 5 minutes ago as well
  8. prakkero Win User

Yep, still broken. Finished the QR code thing last night and achievement didn't pop. Today finished Chpater III and the achievement for that DID pop, so I thought it was fixed. Nope, did the last gang hideout after that and no cheevo, blah.
  9. g011um Win User

I have three that haven't unlocked for me, "Log Off", "Basest Base" and "Read Only". Got them all on the same day, after completing the main story line. The last 2 show in game in the progression wheel, but not on the Xbox or online. I don't have another
    40+ hours to give to this game to do it all over.
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking. - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Achievement

2. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  3. Watch dogs xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs xbox 360: Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и привод консоли оставил на диске трещену, диск...
  4. All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?: How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on. fb2f85e4-de2c-46ef-9880-363bbec6c817
  5. Watch Dogs Achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Achievements.: I know that other people have had this problem, and I've read a few of their posts and it hasn't helped me, so I'm trying one of my own. I've been playing Watch Dogs and my achievements aren't...
  6. Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug: After painstakingly beating Level 10 of all three players, I wasn't awarded with the achievement. I checked the Achievements app and it is at 100% progression. I am currently reinstalling the...
  7. I did not receive the achievement for completing the campaign in Watch Dogs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive the achievement for completing the campaign in Watch Dogs: I have completed all the main missions in Watch Dogs. You are suppose to receive an achievement called "Log Off" when you complete all the main missions in the game, I did not receive the...
  8. [Watch Dogs] System Mangler achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Watch Dogs] System Mangler achievement won't unlock: Hello, the achievement for System Mangler, which is to complete 16/16 ctOS Breach side missions in Watch Dogs is not unlocking for me. In the achievements app it is at 100%, I am connected to...
  9. Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking: Hi everyone I'm ont ActIV of watch dogs and the achievement for completing act III hasn't unlocked. I've tried exiting the game completely and restarting the xbox one and still nothing. Done 2...
  10. Watch Dogs Achievements List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Achievements List: Watch_Dogs Guide (Work in Progress) » lifeblogv6 :D can't wait 693d7a9c-9b9e-4aa7-9f26-0e170f97b64d