Watch Dogs Achievements.

Discus and support Watch Dogs Achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that other people have had this problem, and I've read a few of their posts and it hasn't helped me, so I'm trying one of my own. I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GusHaynes, Nov 11, 2014.

1. GusHaynes
    GusHaynes Guest

Watch Dogs Achievements.

I know that other people have had this problem, and I've read a few of their posts and it hasn't helped me, so I'm trying one of my own.

I've been playing Watch Dogs and my achievements aren't unlocking. Not only that, but the ones that have percentages have all dropped down to 0% even though I was at more than 50% on most of them. I've seen other people have similar problems, but supposedly
    the issue was resolved a few months ago, but not for me. The only things I've tried so far are signing off and back on and doing a hard restart of the console. Neither have had any effect.

:)

GusHaynes, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Darth Nikana
    Darth Nikana Guest
    Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

My killer instinct achievements unlocked, but not my Watch Dogs.

Darth Nikana, Nov 11, 2014
  4. ICECOLDJB
    ICECOLDJB Guest

Watch Dogs Achievements.

Everyone is having the same problem on their games.

ICECOLDJB, Nov 11, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

New WatchDogs InFo And Video

6. ICECOLDJB Win User

Watch Dogs Achievements.

Everyone is having the same problem on their games.
  7. Darth Nikana Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

My killer instinct achievements unlocked, but not my Watch Dogs.
  8. Goatsnatcher Win User

watchdogs

If you look in X1 smart glass, go to watch dogs achievements and it tells you there.
  9. prakkero Win User

Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

Aaaand, it's broken again. Road Rage cheevo should have popped just now, but it's stuck locked at 100%

And yeah, it'll probably & hopefully unlock again later on at some point, but it's ridiculous to have to wait for achievements to pop days/weeks/whenever later randomly...
Thema:

Watch Dogs Achievements.

1. Watch Dogs Achievements. - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Achievements

2. Watch Dogs Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion: I Cant Find Watch Dogs Legion On The Store (im on Xbox) 8f3aea3d-3f0e-4b74-b3b9-ceb6fb6496db
  3. Watch Dogs Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion: Has anyone else noticed that Watch Dog Legion is missing on the Xbox marketplace? I can find it through a link on google but actually searching for it on pc or Xbox it won't appear. I have the...
  4. All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?: How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on. fb2f85e4-de2c-46ef-9880-363bbec6c817
  5. Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug: After painstakingly beating Level 10 of all three players, I wasn't awarded with the achievement. I checked the Achievements app and it is at 100% progression. I am currently reinstalling the...
  6. I did not receive the achievement for completing the campaign in Watch Dogs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive the achievement for completing the campaign in Watch Dogs: I have completed all the main missions in Watch Dogs. You are suppose to receive an achievement called "Log Off" when you complete all the main missions in the game, I did not receive the...
  7. [Watch Dogs] System Mangler achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Watch Dogs] System Mangler achievement won't unlock: Hello, the achievement for System Mangler, which is to complete 16/16 ctOS Breach side missions in Watch Dogs is not unlocking for me. In the achievements app it is at 100%, I am connected to...
  8. Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking: Hi everyone I'm ont ActIV of watch dogs and the achievement for completing act III hasn't unlocked. I've tried exiting the game completely and restarting the xbox one and still nothing. Done 2...
  9. Watch Dogs Achievements List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Achievements List: Watch_Dogs Guide (Work in Progress) » lifeblogv6 :D can't wait 693d7a9c-9b9e-4aa7-9f26-0e170f97b64d
  10. Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking.: Log Off (Complete Act 5) not unlocking at all. Any suggestions to fix the problem? Thanks in advance. 6372f00c-02c0-4a61-93b6-c4429794385a