Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC

Discus and support Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how popular this game is still, i'll confess - I still haven't completed it, but there's a brand new piece of story DLC coming 30 sep where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Sep 3, 2014.

1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC

Not sure how popular this game is still, i'll confess - I still haven't completed it, but there's a brand new piece of story DLC coming 30 sep where you play as T-Bone

Trailer -

:)

neilhorgan, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC

Yes, I actually got access to that right away and played most of Aiden's story with that outfit. Brown duster, mobster hat and a Tommy Gun, Kinda gave the game a Mafia 2 feel....lol

SweatyHamWallet, Sep 3, 2014
  3. epicmerker1
    epicmerker1 Guest
    epicmerker1, Sep 3, 2014
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

I really liked bad blood DLC from Watch Dogs. Getting to play as T-bone was really cool
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Watch Dogs

6. NYCgoodfella Win User

What Is The WORST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Why all the Watch Dogs hate? It wasn't that bad, IMO.
  7. Bryce8239 Win User

Co-op

I saw vanoss on YouTube do some sort of co-op but I don't know how to do that.

Also I think there is some sort of multiplayer. You can do online hacking tailing and races. On watch dogs bad blood you can do online street sweep missions where you can play street sweep with a friend.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Wolfenstein @ Simply Games

Thema:

Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC

1. Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Bad

2. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  3. Watch dogs xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs xbox 360: Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и привод консоли оставил на диске трещену, диск...
  4. Watch dogs 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs 2 won't start: I bought a game disc, installed the game on my console, played a little and asked to install updates on watch dogs 2 . Installed this update now the game does not start . When I open the game...
  5. Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????: Any chances to receive Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version in 2019? 62b102d8-c205-451e-9985-138057a679e7
  6. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  7. Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2: I purchased a bundle for Watch Dogs 2, it is installed but I am unable to access. How do I access the bundle to use when playing? 0f1d2b03-9fdd-46b0-b49c-7bdb90d83fc3
  8. I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream: I watched the mixer stream live in order to get the black dog pistol. whom do i contact to receive it because i have yet to get it. any help is appreciated, thanks....
  9. Xbox 360 - Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition: Hello. I want buy new game for Xbox 360, but i can't choose between Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition. I saw lots of videos of Watch Dogs on X360 and it doesn't look very good (texture pop...
  10. Anyone playing Watch Dogs Bad Blood - Best DLC of the year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone playing Watch Dogs Bad Blood - Best DLC of the year: Loving what they have done with the Bad Blood DLC. Spent about 5 hours playing last night and never really did the same thing twice. The new Co-op mode was great fun (sitting back getting driven...