Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

Discus and support Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by awesomegiles26, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year.

However it stated error 0x803f900a which implies I either do not own the game or my gold has expired. Neither is correct as I have got Game Pass Ultimate until November 2020 and the game is owned.

Ive done several recomendations on Xbox help page and xbox Assistant, including a soft reset. Howveer nothing has fixed the issue and i now also see 0x803F8001.

I cant find any way of contacting Xbox, and i didnt have a response from a Xbox Gamer Proffesional, so this is the only other place i can ask for help?

:)

awesomegiles26, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. awesomegiles26 Win User

Hi, yes i have tried this but with no luck unfortuantly. If i can fond a way to contact Xbox then thats probably my best bet as i dont see how i can fix a technical error
  4. awesomegiles26 Win User

Hi,

thank you for your response!

Yes it appears to be Games for Gold games, as i tried Murderd Soul Suspect and this has the same issue - however over games like Overcooked work absolutly fine. Is there a know issue where when Gold goes to Ultimate Pass, it wont allow you to play Gold games??

Ive accesed the Contact page many times and have gone round in circles so many times with no helpfull information. Is there a link to live chat or phone number i can call? Twotter dont appear to respond and Im at a loss on how to access games which i should
    rightfully be able to access as a long standing Xbox Gold / Ultimate member?
  5. awesomegiles26 Win User

Sorry forgot to also mention ive tried other games that were part of games for gold. Most work but another game with the same issue is Murdered Soul Suspect
  6. ZeroChronic Win User

Have you tried deleting and downloading you're GT? That's the best option from my own knowledge. Otherwise you might need to speak with an agent to see if it's still in you're owned list.
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Game

2. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  3. Please Help..Record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help..Record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox Game DVR: [img] When i record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox DVR, i get result like this. Anyone can tell me why the result like this? I try with another game (FIFA 17), and it's looks fine. As additional...
  4. free game code for watch dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free game code for watch dogs 2: Is there a code going around for Watch Dogs 2 to get it for free? 8153c249-a943-46e3-b9cb-d92ee2aef77a
  5. All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?: How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on. fb2f85e4-de2c-46ef-9880-363bbec6c817
  6. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...
  7. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...
  8. Watch Dogs 2 - Infinite loading after restart DLC3 mission and game broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs 2 - Infinite loading after restart DLC3 mission and game broken: After I restarted one DLC3 mission i got an infinite loading on Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition. I closed the game and restart it, but after choosing to continue the game, the first loading gets...
  9. i bought watch dogs 2 gold edition and no complement or the game is installing what can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought watch dogs 2 gold edition and no complement or the game is installing what can i do?: please help me i almost do everithing e10e8dda-6c82-485f-b98d-6266a82efeab
  10. Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?: Hello, I am inquiring for a friend on an issue where a friend of hers informed her that there was a free code to Watch Dogs 2 going around. She's new to Xbox and thought it was genuine. She...